Kountze vs. Silsbee, with some HJ talk

It should be some good basketball being played in SETX next year. I would like to see Silsbee in the YMBL or Gamble Classic Maybe Even THE Bulldog Classic. With all the talent Silsbee will have the schedule need so be stiff early to prepare for district. HJ won't be a walk in the park. I predict Silsbee going 32-2 and being a state runner up.

It should be some good basketball being played in SETX next year. I would like to see Silsbee in the YMBL or Gamble Classic Maybe Even THE Bulldog Classic. With all the talent Silsbee will have the schedule need so be stiff early to prepare for district. HJ won't be a walk in the park. I predict Silsbee going 32-2 and being a state runner up.

​have they ever been in the Gamble Classic? 

Silsbee will probably have a killer schedule for the 2015 season I am hearing they may be playing in the fort bend tournament as well as the clear lake tournament and going back to fort worth to the whataburger tournament to defend there championship as well as bmt central west brook and Marshall who is in 5a and finished 31-1 last year so they will be battle tested great schedule tigers this should really prepare you guys good luck .

Silsbee will probably have a killer schedule for the 2015 season I am hearing they may be playing in the fort bend tournament as well as the clear lake tournament and going back to fort worth to the whataburger tournament to defend there championship as well as bmt central west brook and Marshall who is in 5a and finished 31-1 last year so they will be battle tested great schedule tigers this should really prepare you guys good luck .

Also heard, hope it happens, they may play Big Sandy this year.

The only problem with AAW and ST413 putrid attempt at sandbagging is that there have been no guarantees of state trips, district titles, or 100 points every night made by HJ fans.  Instead of sandbagging it comes across as more bi-polar-ish.  The 2015 regional finalist have everyone back and add one of the most highly touted groups of freshmen this area has heard about in a long time.  Silsbee is not sneaking up on anyone.  It would be silly not to consider them the heavy heavy favorites to represent region 3 in San Antonio this year.

I haven't seen either of us make any of those predictions either,  and I think you know that we are two of the ones who follow the Tigers the closest.

Also heard, hope it happens, they may play Big Sandy this year.

I heard that a while back as well,  haven't heard it lately.  I would like to see that one for both teams.  I think it would be good for the Tigers to face a team full of shooters,  and good for Big Sandy to face a team with a deep bench that will just keep coming at them.

I have heard we will play a couple of Beaumont schools, png I believe as usual,  and some schools in one of those Houston areas,  I believe one of the southern areas.  I am sure the whataburger is still on the schedule and have heard a Houston tourney will be added but can't remember what the third would be.  This is all by word of mouth,  I haven't heard any of it directly.   All of this is to prepare the Tigers for those two district games against HJ.

I was told in a conversation by one of the assistant coaches that the Tigers want to and may get to be in the clear lake tournament can you imagine a silsbee vs a 6a state final runners up who could have won it all last year in 6a I say bring them on heck bring on anybody it's only going to help the Tigers. 

Silsbee could lose by 20 vs 6a. The size and speed of some of those kids are crazy. I do think Silsbee will beat Big Sandy due to depth and talent. 

All Silsbee needs is a few bigs. Mackey is getting taller and the move in from Croatia should help solve the size issue.