Bin Laden

PhatMack19

Pakistan was holding Bin Laden in that compound. He was unarmed and no records or information gathered.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/12/magazine/the-detail-in-seymour-hershs-bin-laden-story-that-rings-true.html?referrer=

One has to wonder if he's even dead now. 

Well why did the SEALS have to sign legal documents after their raid, why get rid of the body so quickly?  Plausible story or not that is fishy.

Let's see, he gets shot in the face.  No photos are released.  They buried him 5 hours after the raid.  Pretty fishy to me.  Plus, obama needed to get rid of the "boogie" man that kept the war on terror going.  Think about it...

If I remember correctly, Bin Laden's corpse was dumped at sea. I always thought that was a bit fishy. No pun intended. Bin Laden also had medical issues. He needed dialysis and I believe you do that at least a couple times a week and you don't just do that anywhere. He had to be in a semi civilized part of the world, not in some cave like I thought he got buried in.

Remember Sadaam Insane's two sons, Udu and Husay (sp.)? They were both killed in a firefight and their morgue shots were everywhere. I never saw one pic of Bin Laden dead. The skeptic in me thinks this was for some good reason.

I'm not totally convinced they did.  They may have thought they did.  That's possible.  But I still say he died December 2001.  One has to remember, bin laden had kidney disease and was, i believe, on a machine back then.  Amazing how we forget the little things over time.  Now, again, too many fishy things went on.  Show the public the pictures.  But, again, would that solve anything.  Probably not:  He was shot in the face.  How convenient!  I'll say again -- obama needed to get of the the boogie man so he could suck up to the muslims.  But, on the other foot, I fault Bush for allowing the lie of bin laden being alive to continue so he could continue doing what he wanted to do. 

It has to be true, they already made a movie about it. ;) :D

I believe Seal Team 6 killed Bin Laden.

If not, that would be the world's greatest cover up. In these days and times with instant media, that could never happen.

World's greatest cover was:  The Kennedy assassination...      ;) 

I'm sorry, what?

You know, I shouldn't have typed that and I apologize.  For someone who so passionately defends the Islamic religion I should accept that - and simply agree to disagree.  Carry on, and best of luck in your career.  I am happy that I am on the back side of my career, and not starting out.

You know, I shouldn't have typed that and I apologize.  For someone who so passionately defends the Islamic religion I should accept that - and simply agree to disagree.  Carry on, and best of luck in your career.  I am happy that I am on the back side of my career, and not starting out.

I appreciate that, on both accounts. I have some liberal in me, but I don't want to ever give the impression that I support terrorism. I want them all dead, and I want us to be the country that kills them ;)

SO you all really questioning if bin Laden was actually killed by the seal team 6.

We could ask Seal team 6 but they all died... What I am saying is their is a lot of shady events around all of this..

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/20/families-suspect-seal-team-6-crash-was-inside-job-/?page=all

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/12/24/341678/seal-team-6--the-ultimate-burn/
The mortal remains of all sailors and soldiers aboard the ill-fated helicopter, named "Extortion 17" were immediately cremated without permission from the families. Families were told this happened because the bodies were badly burned in the crash. But Charles Strange calls foul. In fact he says the story is a complete lie. Taliban on the ground in fact found the bodies of the crew. The Obama administration cremated everyone in order to cover up something, Western Center for Journalism writes.

We could ask Seal team 6 but they all died... What I am saying is their is a lot of shady events around all of this..

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/20/families-suspect-seal-team-6-crash-was-inside-job-/?page=all

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/12/24/341678/seal-team-6--the-ultimate-burn/
The mortal remains of all sailors and soldiers aboard the ill-fated helicopter, named "Extortion 17" were immediately cremated without permission from the families. Families were told this happened because the bodies were badly burned in the crash. But Charles Strange calls foul. In fact he says the story is a complete lie. Taliban on the ground in fact found the bodies of the crew. The Obama administration cremated everyone in order to cover up something, Western Center for Journalism writes.

Wait a minute.  Are you saying the entire Seal Team 6, that killed bin laden, is dead?