A&M Basketball---Co-SEC Champs!

3 minutes ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

They will all go pro after the season and Aggies will be back to earth..

Seriously doubt any of the freshmen will go pro after this season as their individual stats are not all that great - but next year who knows.

Daniel House is a Sr. and will be gone and Jalen Jones is also a Sr. both will be sorely missed unless another good recruiting class follows.

6 hours ago, OldTimer said:

Seriously doubt any of the freshmen will go pro after this season as their individual stats are not all that great - but next year who knows.

Daniel House is a Sr. and will be gone and Jalen Jones is also a Sr. both will be sorely missed unless another good recruiting class follows.

Completely agree.  Tyler could, I guess...he could also go undrafted if he did.  Would not be a wise move in any event IMO.  

A&M should be even better next year.  Youth a year more seasoned and bringing in one of the best PGs in the country in the '16 class.   They are way ahead of schedule of where I thought they'd be.  

This is dumb.  Pay the man his money!

I heard at Saturday's game that Grant Betz, 

This is the hidden content, please
, might not qualify for the prize because to be eligible the contestant had to be 4-5 years removed from organized basketball.
I find that strange since it would eliminate all students to compete other than grad students.
Betz, a freshman, played three seasons at Plano West along with current A&M men's basketball players Tyler Davis and D.J. Hogg. However, Betz averaged 1.1 points in 57 games. He's hardly LeBron James, and for that matter, I wonder how many shots it would take for LeBron to hit a half-court shot?
I'd think the odds of Betz hitting a half-court shot to be off the charts, maybe worth $5,000?

23 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is dumb.  Pay the man his money!

I heard at Saturday's game that Grant Betz, 

, might not qualify for the prize because to be eligible the contestant had to be 4-5 years removed from organized basketball.
I find that strange since it would eliminate all students to compete other than grad students.
Betz, a freshman, played three seasons at Plano West along with current A&M men's basketball players Tyler Davis and D.J. Hogg. However, Betz averaged 1.1 points in 57 games. He's hardly LeBron James, and for that matter, I wonder how many shots it would take for LeBron to hit a half-court shot?
I'd think the odds of Betz hitting a half-court shot to be off the charts, maybe worth $5,000?

Meadowlark Lemon could have hit the half court shot several times in a row, but they should pay this kid.