A&M Basketball---Co-SEC Champs!

3 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is terrible

I completely disagree.  He does a William "Refrigerator" Perry spike across the court right in front of the ref.  As he was asking for the ball.  A ref is almost forced to make that call.  It's unfortunate but stupidity is costly sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I completely disagree.  He does a William "Refrigerator" Perry spike across the court right in front of the ref.  As he was asking for the ball.  A ref is almost forced to make that call.  It's unfortunate but stupidity is costly sometimes. 

8th grade we were playing in a tournament game to go to the Championship.  I stepped up and took a charge with no time left to win the game.  I did the same thing because I was pumped we just won the game.  Ref T'd me up we lost by 1 and I'm still bitter 20 years later.  That was probably the worst I've ever felt after a sporting event. 

8 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

8th grade we were playing in a tournament game to go to the Championship.  I stepped up and took a charge with no time left to win the game.  I did the same thing because I was pumped we just won the game.  Ref T'd me up we lost by 1 and I'm still bitter 20 years later.  That was probably the worst I've ever felt after a sporting event. 

You were 13 or 14 though ;)

45 minutes ago, baddog said:

Big XII with 6 teams in the top 25. sec with 2.... ags @ 20 and Kentucky @ 22. I hate polls but it's where Mack lives.

sec.....second to Big XII....gotta love it.

Seriously, congrats on winning the sec. Hope we meet in the tourney.

And acc

On March 6, 2016 at 7:22 PM, baddog said:

Big XII with 6 teams in the top 25. sec with 2.... ags @ 20 and Kentucky @ 22. I hate polls but it's where Mack lives.

sec.....second to Big XII....gotta love it.

Seriously, congrats on winning the sec. Hope we meet in the tourney.

A&M is 4-0 vs your so called best conference this season.