A&M Basketball---Co-SEC Champs!

21 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I've lost count of the charges called.  At least 6 on A&M

3 of them that I saw were pretty brutal.   Two were clearly in the circle (one was on Jalen, can't remember the other) and the one on Caruso late was horrible.  Defender was clearly sliding when contact was made and was an easy block call.   But that crap happens, especially on the road.  20+ turnovers cost them the game just as much.  Just hate to see zebras blow easy calls in a tight game that no doubt have an impact on the final score. 

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

3 of them that I saw were pretty brutal.   Two were clearly in the circle (one was on Jalen, can't remember the other) and the one on Caruso late was horrible.  Defender was clearly sliding when contact was made and was an easy block call.   But that crap happens, especially on the road.  20+ turnovers cost them the game just as much.  Just hate to see zebras blow easy calls in a tight game that no doubt have an impact on the final score. 

Agreed - this is a young team that is still learning how to play on the road.

Interested to see how they fair this year and in the future.

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

How is Vandy favored??  Makes me concerned the Ags might lose.  Vegas apparently thinks it knows something we don't...

Ags haven't had big many test on the road and have lost to Arky and Az St away from home.  Vandy is good at home with that weird court.  Who designs a gym with the benches 40 ft from the court and 4 ft down?

Ags getting blown out.   Vandy with 13 - 3's

Jalen Jones 1-13 with 4 points.  House 2-8 with 10 points.  Davis is struggling against a Center bigger than him   

A&M really struggles against Teams with length that can play a good zone.  It takes away the slashing that they need to be successful.