Hull-Daisetta QB

BS beat WH like 6-2. HD Nation will be ready to battle. HD is now 3-0 and just beat last few years playoff team Spurger 12-2.

WH beat HD in baseball last yr. And I don't think Spurger has ever made the playoffs in baseball. Nice try tho.

And which teams are they "smashing"? Hardin and Liberty?

Got to hand it to you...you are some kind of fan. You love those Bobcats.. Very dillusional tho. Very.

I sure hope we win a playoff game soon. For now we got to worry about just being competitive. Two undefeated District Championships under Finney and two 2nd RD of playoff appearances. Kind of hit a dry spell looks like. I do believe all these young players will be ready in 2016-17 seasons. Hodges will get his chance to run his offense this year, with Huckabay retiring. May be a learning and rebuilding year. Then with HD 's enrollment being way down, HD should fall to D-2 next year.

I sure hope we win a playoff game soon. For now we got to worry about just being competitive. Two undefeated District Championships under Finney and two 2nd RD of playoff appearances. Kind of hit a dry spell looks like. I do believe all these young players will be ready in 2016-17 seasons. Hodges will get his chance to run his offense this year, with Huckabay retiring. May be a learning and rebuilding year. Then with HD 's enrollment being way down, HD should fall to D-2 next year.

If they want to drop to D2 they need to stop taking transfers. Liberty, Devers, wherever.....

Otherwise, probably not going to happen.