Hull-Daisetta QB

If that happens whats the chances of 6man ball in the next few years?

A lot of small schools around this area are to prideful to play 6-man. They'd rather get the crap best out of them in crowded field football than play 6-man. For six man you have to have less than 105 kids. HD has about 180. It would be atleast 2 or 3 realignments and steady dropping before they even had to consider it though.

WH beat HD in baseball last yr. And I don't think Spurger has ever made the playoffs in baseball. Nice try tho.

And which teams are they "smashing"? Hardin and Liberty?

Got to hand it to you...you are some kind of fan. You love those Bobcats.. Very dillusional tho. Very.

You need to do a little more research. Spurger has made the baseball playoffs several times including back to back state runner ups in '95 and '96. Have had several deep runs in the playoffs.

You need to do a little more research. Spurger has made the baseball playoffs several times including back to back state runner ups in '95 and '96. Have had several deep runs in the playoffs.

I stand corrected. I guess I was thinking all that success was basketball.

Still...I don't think baseball success in Spurger has been recent enough to be relevant.

Kind of like Burkeville winning a football state championship in 2000...certainly doesn't mean they're any good now. Apparently the same is true with Spurger baseball. State runner-ups 20 years ago...to whatever they are now.

I stand corrected. I guess I was thinking all that success was basketball.

Still...I don't think baseball success in Spurger has been recent enough to be relevant.

Kind of like Burkeville winning a football state championship in 2000...certainly doesn't mean they're any good now. Apparently the same is true with Spurger baseball. State runner-ups 20 years ago...to whatever they are now.

Wasn't implying that they were good now. Just correcting your statement that Spurger had never made the playoffs.

Wasn't implying that they were good now. Just correcting your statement that Spurger had never made the playoffs.

Well and to be fair I did say "I don't think".

I was basing that off recent success. Which is none. I'm sure if you dig deep enough every school was successful at one time or another.

I sure hope we win a playoff game soon. For now we got to worry about just being competitive. Two undefeated District Championships under Finney and two 2nd RD of playoff appearances. Kind of hit a dry spell looks like. I do believe all these young players will be ready in 2016-17 seasons. Hodges will get his chance to run his offense this year, with Huckabay retiring. May be a learning and rebuilding year. Then with HD 's enrollment being way down, HD should fall to D-2 next year.

6 Man may be the future of HD