Hull-Daisetta QB

I beg to differ gator 25. I was just wondering who they had in mind, because I am a fan i would rather Bryce Fregia not play QB he has an oppurtunity for a baseball scholarship, but he will be supported in whatever role he has along with the rest of the team.

Please don't take this the wrong way. But...baseball scholarship? I literally...laughed out loud.

Have you seen Fregia or Fraunberger pitch Im pretty sure you havent and faunberger already has colleges looking at him I know you do not like HD thats not hard to tell but dont speak about something you kbow nothing about

Here's what I do know. No I haven't seen either of them pitch. But...HD was a 1A school that hasn't made the playoffs in....have they ever gotten in? Doesn't matter. They didn't last yr and they have a pitcher that has "colleges looking at him"... Nope.. I call BS.

If HD has 2 kids pitching that are good enough to play in college they shouldn't lose a game in that district.

You have any idea how good of a baseball player you have to be to get a spot on a college team? I doubt it. Let me guess...this kid threw some no hitters in the HD youth baseball league. What a joke.

I bet neither one of these kids could play for Hardin, Liberty, Dayton, Evadale...

fraunberger play out of kingwood, fregia play usssa in texas, and league city Fregia was an 8th grader last year and will begin college camps this summer

Well then they seem to be on the right track. But...I can guarantee you that if they don't absolutely dominate this entire district then they aren't good enough to play at any college.

This conversation will be continued.

Wrong!!!!! Kade Fraunberger and Bryce Fregia have both pitched for select ball teams most of their life. Both pitchers are very dominate, with very live arms. I will admit I was shocked when I seen them pitch.  Both kids could start for all the teams in Liberty County. HD will contend in their District vs a power house Big Sandy team. HD will make the playoffs.

Wrong!!!!! Kade Fraunberger and Bryce Fregia have both pitched for select ball teams most of their life. Both pitchers are very dominate, with very live arms. I will admit I was shocked when I seen them pitch. Both kids could start for all the teams in Liberty County. HD will contend in their District vs a power house Big Sandy team. HD will make the playoffs.

You also said HD would contend in their football district vs a powerhouse Centerville team. You were wrong then and you're wrong now. They will get mauled by Evadale and Big Sandy...probably beat by High Island...then a toss up between them and West Hardin, Sabine Pass, Spurger...

They should absolutely dominate Leggett. Whichever of them pitches that game will get to tag a no hitter to their resume.

HD will have their hands full big time with power house Big Sandy. But HD will be very much in all the other games. It's funny you know so much, don't forget we have seen your posts on here for years, there usually wrong. I would not expect you to be interested in HD anything. To say Hodges will not pass out of the pistol, shows you don't research or do your homework. Feel free to hit up the tennis or soccer threads. lol

HD will have their hands full big time with power house Big Sandy. But HD will be very much in all the other games. It's funny you know so much, don't forget we have seen your posts on here for years, there usually wrong. I would not expect you to be interested in HD anything. To say Hodges will not pass out of the pistol, shows you don't research or do your homework. Feel free to hit up the tennis or soccer threads. lol

Give me one example of Coach Hodges being a "pass out of the pistol" coach.

Quick question..what are basing Big Sandy's "powerhouse" status on? The fact they had a 2nd round exit each of the last 2 years..?

As as far as Coach Hodges...if he ran power I at West Orange Stark then he will certainly not turn into a passing coach at HD. That's a certainty.

And I think it's hillarious for you to say you've been "reading my posts for years" and I'm usually wrong. Didn't you predict a 2nd place finish for HD football this last season? How did they do?..I forgot.

And tennis and soccer? That's funny. I played 4 years of college basketball...but I also played football in high school. I guarantee you I was more of a football player than you dreamed of being.

Look buddy... I was just agreeing with you that Big Sandy is very good in baseball... As for Hodges, he has ran many offenses, you were the one that said Hodges would not go "pass happy", all I said was it will be nice to see HD pass out of the pistol. Most folks understand that in the past, HD had not passed at all. To be good on offense, you need balance if possible, and we just happen to have two kids with cannon arms. I know HD will run the heck out of the ball with the pistol. And good luck superhero on being a better football player than me... lol

Look buddy... I was just agreeing with you that Big Sandy is very good in baseball... As for Hodges, he has ran many offenses, you were the one that said Hodges would not go "pass happy", all I said was it will be nice to see HD pass out of the pistol. Most folks understand that in the past, HD had not passed at all. To be good on offense, you need balance if possible, and we just happen to have two kids with cannon arms. I know HD will run the heck out of the ball with the pistol. And good luck superhero on being a better football player than me... lol

2 things:

1. You said " To say Hodges will not pass out of the pistol, shows you don't research or do your homework." That's pretty much saying he will pass out of the pistol...and for me to say he won't shows I don't research or do my homework.

2. It's not even worth comparing who was a better football player between you and I. I played college basketball because I chose college basketball over college football. I can tell by your alias that playing football at Hull Daisetta was the highlight of your athletic career. I can also tell you were a lineman (#55)...which tells me you were too unathletic to play a position that most 2A schools send to play college football. Because if you were big enough to play college ball at all you would have...and if you were athletic at all you would've been at least a tight end or full back. (80's or 40's)

Let me guess..."I would've done this or that but coach didn't like me"