how does your team look for 2015

"Because it was discussed on here" Soulja? So what you're saying is that we played Montgomery, who we used to get in the area round, Dawson who was ranked #1 or 2, and PNG who beat Vidor that year in preseason but backed off playing a doormat who at that time hadn't won a playoff game in several decades? Come on man. People were on here talking about what they didn't know if that's the case. We've played Vidor once in our history, not sure why we would schedule them or be backing out?

I'm talking about the reason that year (forgot the exact year) that Crosby refused to play Vidor and several posters that were here at that time confirmed on the reason. Back then, the Now West Brook coach Flannigan was the HC. The Crosby board/administration felt like they didn't want their kids playing IN Vidor because they heard about the past history, but their notion was put to shame when it was revealed that the Vidor Football team prayed with Teams like Central and Ozen before the game and after the game.... Many people including myself defended Vidor.

I'm talking about the reason that year (forgot the exact year) that Crosby refused to play Vidor and several posters that were here at that time confirmed on the reason. Back then, the Now West Brook coach Flannigan was the HC. The Crosby board/administration felt like they didn't want their kids playing IN Vidor because they heard about the past history, but their notion was put to shame when it was revealed that the Vidor Football team prayed with Teams like Central and Ozen before the game and after the game.... Many people including myself defended Vidor.

Exactly. What you're talking about is a home and home flip for a playoff game. School board didn't want there to be a chance we had to play in Vidor so a neutral site was chosen. People from over there found out we didn't want to flip hence the, "Crosby is scared to play IN Vidor" talk. It had nothing to do with regular season matchups that were already scheduled the year prior. Things went south on here as to the reason WHY Crosby wouldn't play IN Vidor. It had nothing to do with backing out of non-district games or being scared.

And by the way, Crosby prays before and after the game, just not on the PA system. Coach Riordan also tweets out daily scripture and promotes attending church. God, Family, Team is our motto. Not sure what that has to do with anything though.

But that playoff game... They couldn't avoid it... That game was played in Beaumont and Visor ran circles around and through Crosby. I know, I was there...

Maybe so. King ran circles around y'all last year too, to the tune of 700 total yards and a double nickel. I know, I was there. I also watched your beast of a rb get shut down for 14 carries and 63 yards while his counterpart went for 375 yards on 36 carries with multiple tds. I guess y'all couldn't avaiod that either?

Maybe so. King ran circles around y'all last year too, to the tune of 700 total yards and a double nickel. I know, I was there. I also watched your beast of a rb get shut down for 14 carries and 63 yards while his counterpart went for 375 yards on 36 carries with multiple tds. I guess y'all couldn't avaiod that either?

I actually wasn't talking about Central in this reference. Last that I've seen, King and Crosby are two different schools. If you want to talk about Crosby, we can. What is their record vs Central? what happened the last time they played? I'll wait....

The school board didn't back out of any games, they have the option to schedule who they please in the non-district portion of the season. What you're talking about is not agreeing to a home and home flip for the first round which is pretty common to schools so far apart. That situation was blown out of proportion.

Huh?  This was about during the season not the playoffs. 

I actually wasn't talking about Central in this reference. Last that I've seen, King and Crosby are two different schools. If you want to talk about Crosby, we can. What is their record vs Central? what happened the last time they played? I'll wait....

Crosby's record vs Central is 0-1. Last time they played was 10 years ago and Crosby lost 35-23. Should we talk about records or what's happened since then? I'll wait. . .

And Central isn't afraid to play anyone or anywhere.

Lol, and Crosby is? Central plays who the BISD AD tells them to. I don't think Central has the stroke Riordan does when it comes to scheduling. I think you would be surprised to see who and where Crosby plays in pre-district. Playoff games are a different matter, coaches from over here want to play where they think they'll get the most fair shake.

Crosby's record vs Central is 0-1. Last time they played was 10 years ago and Crosby lost 35-23. Should we talk about records or what's happened since then? I'll wait. . .

What have happened since then? Crosby had one historical run since then. Same as Central's historical run from 2008. Still no hardware to show, but still a Heck of a run... Still o-fer vs. Central...

Lol, and Crosby is? Central plays who the BISD AD tells them to. I don't think Central has the stroke Riordan does when it comes to scheduling. I think you would be surprised to see who and where Crosby plays in pre-district. Playoff games are a different matter, coaches from over here want to play where they think they'll get the most fair shake.

So would you be up to playing PA Memorial, Summer Creek, West Brook or teams like that? Would you call that a cakewalk? If that's the case, then that big city smog must be really be barbecuing your brain.....

So would you be up to playing PA Memorial, Summer Creek, West Brook or teams like that? Would you call that a cakewalk? If that's the case, then that big city smog must be really be barbecuing your brain.....

No way they play Memorial. 

As far as SC they played in the same district before and were competitive. 

The West Brook thing: not sure, any bad blood with Flanigan and Crosby? 

Who said anything about a cakewalk? We've played Ennis in Ennis, Angleton in Angleton Atascosita, Dawson, Montgomery, Ned, etc. Did any of those teams you played even make the playoffs this year? Like I said before, Crosby would play whoever the AD or above schedules. Whoever you think Central is up to playing, I'm sure Crosby would be too and most likely with better results.

What have happened since then? Crosby had one historical run since then. Same as Central's historical run from 2008. Still no hardware to show, but still a Heck of a run... Still o-fer vs. Central...

The one thing you fail to mention are the missed playoffs in between which Crosby has none of. Put the records up with the playoff wins and see where the two programs are at.

Who said anything about a cakewalk? We've played Ennis in Ennis, Angleton in Angleton Atascosita, Dawson, Montgomery, Ned, etc. Did any of those teams you played even make the playoffs this year? Like I said before, Crosby would play whoever the AD or above schedules. Whoever you think Central is up to playing, I'm sure Crosby would be too and most likely with better results.

And with that rugged schedule, how many titles were won? How many deep runs since y'all took a loss to Central? 1? Last year? So prior to last year, there was mediocrity in 'ol Crosby....

The one thing you fail to mention are the missed playoffs in between which Crosby has none of. Put the records up with the playoff wins and see where the two programs are at.

Its easy to make the playoffs over there... normally, would be y'all coming in second place to Dayton..... Normally, it's Dayton, then the big drop of talent to y'all then the rest are scrubs.... Summer Creek made y'all district relevant... Last year, CE King got good after how many years of horrible football?

Its easy to make the playoffs over there... normally, would be y'all coming in second place to Dayton..... Normally, it's Dayton, then the big drop of talent to y'all then the rest are scrubs.... Summer Creek made y'all district relevant... Last year, CE King got good after how many years of horrible football?