Malik Jefferson

PhatMack19

I heard this a few months ago and it seems to ring true here. Charlie will do better with kids with strong parental influences at home. Sumlin will do better with kids who like to do their own thing. And Charlie prefers the type of kid who is used to strong discipline (no pun intended) from his family.

But Kevbo does do well with the youngsters looking for a Swaggy coach who will dance with them after a win...

I heard this a few months ago and it seems to ring true here. Charlie will do better with kids with strong parental influences at home. Sumlin will do better with kids who like to do their own thing. And Charlie prefers the type of kid who is used to strong discipline (no pun intended) from his family.

But Kevbo does do well with the youngsters looking for a Swaggy coach who will dance with them after a win...

Well those wins are declining at that other school. 

Funny how Texas finally wins one and the old tiresome Longhorn fans come out of the woodwork.

"The Aggy joke is an institution, even in coaching decisions"

And you wonder why most everybody but Texas fans normally hate Texas - could it be that at lot - in fact most - are obnoxious.

"Another 6-7 win season in collieville"  - I thought the only team that is going 6-7 this year is the Longhorns  ;) 

"Well those wins are declining at that other school. " - they have been declining at Texas as well. (8-5 vs 6-7)  :mellow: 

Funny how Texas finally wins one and the old tiresome Longhorn fans come out of the woodwork.

And you wonder why most everybody but Texas fans normally hate Texas - could it be that at lot - in fact most - are obnoxious.

"Another 6-7 win season in collieville" - I thought the only team that is going 6-7 this year is the Longhorns ;)

"Well those wins are declining at that other school. " - they have been declining at Texas as well. (8-5 vs 6-7) :mellow:

I guess we should let them enjoy today. The rest of the days haven't been too kind.

Aggie commits with sip offers (14)

Keaton Sutherland OL ****
Kemah Siverand WR ****
Larry Pryor DB ****
Kyler Murray QB *****
Daylon Mack DT *****
James Lockhart DE ****
Connor Lanfear OL ***
Christian Kirk WR *****
Kingsley Keke DT ***
Trevor Elbert OL ***
Roney Elam DB ***
Justin Dunning DB ****
Jordan Davis TE ***
Jay Bradford RB ***
Justin Evans DB *** (JUCO)

Sip Commits with A&M offers

Deshon Elliot DB ***
Malik Jefferson LB *****
DeAndre McNeal WR ***

"Another 6-7 win season in collieville"  - I thought the only team that is going 6-7 this year is the Longhorns  ;) 

"Well those wins are declining at that other school. " - they have been declining at Texas as well. (8-5 vs 6-7)  :mellow: 

You fail to see the difference, I have explained it once. 

Sumlin has been there, wins have declined since first year. Strong first year he wins 6. Ask me next year if his wins are declining like Sumlins are currently. 

"Another 6-7 win season in collieville" - I thought the only team that is going 6-7 this year is the Longhorns ;)

"Well those wins are declining at that other school. " - they have been declining at Texas as well. (8-5 vs 6-7) :mellow:

Don't let the truth hurt you kids too much. Oh, and 6-7 win season meant 6 to 7 win season. Not 6-7 record. Hth.

No you see I see it clear as day.  You are Anti-Aggie so everything they do is wither bad or just luck - I understand your bias. 

You are right to a degree that A&M W-L have declined - but you also fail to understand that Texas IF Mack Brown had stayed would have been better that 6-7 - that is my opinion.

I guess we should let them enjoy today. The rest of the days haven't been too kind.

Aggie commits with sip offers (14)

Keaton Sutherland OL ****
Kemah Siverand WR ****
Larry Pryor DB ****
Kyler Murray QB *****
Daylon Mack DT *****
James Lockhart DE ****
Connor Lanfear OL ***
Christian Kirk WR *****
Kingsley Keke DT ***
Trevor Elbert OL ***
Roney Elam DB ***
Justin Dunning DB ****
Jordan Davis TE ***
Jay Bradford RB ***
Justin Evans DB *** (JUCO)

Sip Commits with A&M offers

Deshon Elliot DB ***
Malik Jefferson LB *****
DeAndre McNeal WR ***

Put an extra star on Mack and Murray. You will figure out why later.

And while you're at it, read below. We know your reading comprehension may be lacking, but surely they teach you to count as high as 4 in collieville...

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2014/12/19/7420733/deandre-mcneal-commits-texas-longhorns-malik-jefferson

One last thing OT, I do think we will finish 6-7. Bit I notice you are predicting a win against WVU. I saw the Ags are a 4.5 pt dog against a team we whipped up on pretty good.

As for me and my cohorts being obnoxious, and everyone else but Horns thinking so - ask a red raider or a Baylor bear if they think Aggies are obnoxious. Glass houses my friend...

you know, with all of the attention this decision got through ESPN, this is a REALLY big victory for UT. Not only did a big-time 5 star recruit sign with the horns, he brought with him a 4 star wide receiver, and spurned aTm very publicly. Once Kyler and Daylon de-commit, regardless of where they end up, UT is REALLY going to be on an upswing.

you know, with all of the attention this decision got through ESPN, this is a REALLY big victory for UT. Not only did a big-time 5 star recruit sign with the horns, he brought with him a 4 star wide receiver, and spurned aTm very publicly. Once Kyler and Daylon de-commit, regardless of where they end up, UT is REALLY going to be on an upswing.

Daylon's found to look good in burnt orange. Kyler will look good in green up at a little school in the northwest that BG is fond of.