Malik Jefferson

PhatMack19

You're implying that Mack de committed from the ags simply because he wanted some of the attention that Jefferson was getting?

No not really, but every time another big time recruit started to get attention Mack did something to bring the Spotlight back to himself. It's happened multiple times over the last year. He committed early and wasn't getting the attention that the others were. It happens I guess.

This is from Taylor Hamm. He follows recruits into bathrooms and ranks right up there with Chimp and Ketch imo. If this is true then LSU played the heck out of A&M. Most have Daylon going to LSU. Well played if true

"Headline from r/CFB: "Paperwork was being done to finalize Mattison & Durkin to Texas A&M's staff Wednesday night. Contact from LSU's Chevis about DC job led Sumlin to hold off. This ultimately has led to what we are seeing now."

Links to a 247tarp article behind a paywall.

Guess Chevis was the big unamed DC that was being alluded to. If this was a calculated ploy from the corndogs, gotta say, kinda innovative."

I'm a little confused. And I might be missing something. What does it have to do with Mack? Did they think they had a shot at Malik?

I still say Mack ends up at Texas. Lsu will be in his final 2.

What happened at A&M today benefits LSU and everyone else in the SEC. Chevis wanted a raise and reached out to Sumlin to get some leverage. I never figured him for a serious contender anyways. Why would he leave LSU unless Les was leaving for Michigan?

Mack has been talking to LSU for a while now. Some were predicting him flipping to them before today. Today was a surprise to most people including Sumlin who evidently found out about the decommit on Twitter with the rest of us.

What happened at A&M today benefits LSU and everyone else in the SEC. Chevis wanted a raise and reached out to Sumlin to get some leverage. I never figured him for a serious contender anyways. Why would he leave LSU unless Les was leaving for Michigan?

Mack has been talking to LSU for a while now. Some were predicting him flipping to them before today. Today was a surprise to most people including Sumlin who evidently found out about the decommit on Twitter with the rest of us.

Gotcha. I wasn't clear from your post about today's significance since you were talking about Mack & chevis. I would guess more about raise and less about conspiracy.