Malik Jefferson

PhatMack19

TxHoops - collieville? - were not the one who spoke out and was upset that Aggie's used such terms as TU, shorthorns, T-sip, tea sip, etc ....... but now it is ok to ridicule A&M in the same way.

Ok the t-sips finally got a good recruit - 2 to be fair - congrats - when they get back to where they win more than 6 games then the TU supporters can talk - until then please keep the shorthorn chest pounding to a minimum. :P

And sorry but all my Baylor Bear fans hate the t-sips much worse than A&M - it is not even close - Texas Tech on the other hand hates both shorthorns and Texas A&M but I will agree Texas A&M worse.

TxHoops - collieville? - were not the one who spoke out and was upset that Aggie's used such terms as TU, shorthorns, T-sip, tea sip, etc ....... but now it is ok to ridicule A&M in the same way.

Ok the t-sips finally got a good recruit - 2 to be fair - congrats - when they get back to where they win more than 6 games then the TU supporters can talk - until then please keep the shorthorn chest pounding to a minimum. :P

And sorry but all my Baylor Bear fans hate the t-sips much worse than A&M - it is not even close - Texas Tech on the other hand hates both shorthorns and Texas A&M but I will agree Texas A&M worse.

My Baylor friends told me the opposite. But I will concede that was win you guys were still on the schedule.

Could be the start of the crumbling of the recruiting class - will see how many dominoes follow.

All on Sumlin's back - should have had a DC in place.

I agree but Mack has always been an attention hoar. Malik was getting all of the attention today, so Mack had to pull something to get people talking about him again.