West Orange vs Lagrange

tennisbc

WOS by two TDs. HJ and WOS BOTH gave LG plenty to think about. La Grange will come into this game knowing that A) WOS beat the breaks off of 1-loss La Marque, and B ) WOS beat the HJ team that gave them all they could handle today by 3 scores. I have a feeling La Grange isn't going to be used to coming into a game being unsure if they're to win, and it will work in the Mustangs' favor.

WOS by two TDs. HJ and WOS BOTH gave LG plenty to think about. La Grange will come into this game knowing that A) WOS beat the breaks off of 1-loss La Marque, and B ) WOS beat the HJ team that gave them all they could handle today by 3 scores. I have a feeling La Grange isn't going to be used to coming into a game being unsure if they're to win, and it will work in the Mustangs' favor.

Wait a minute! Wasn't that WO-S 3 TD win over HJ a myth?

With the defensive speed we showed tonight and the really good, fast backs we've faced during this season already I say the stangs are well prepared for this battle! The stangs are very well balanced in all three phases this year! Totally dismantled a very athletic and talented team in lamarque tonight! With the amount of points Lagrange has given up to giddings and hj, I say the stangs can score against them. With that said...

STANGS- 41
Leps- 21

La Grange can run the ball really well. But if WO-S can force them to throw it, the game definitely tilts in the Mustangs' favor. La Grange's defense is fast but nothing that WO-S hasn't seen or even practiced against themselves.

You can't beat that defense with a one trick pony, even if its name is seabiscuit....

With the defensive speed we showed tonight and the really good, fast backs we've faced during this season already I say the stangs are well prepared for this battle! The stangs are very well balanced in all three phases this year! Totally dismantled a very athletic and talented team in lamarque tonight! With the amount of points Lagrange has given up to giddings and hj, I say the stangs can score against them. With that said...
STANGS- 41
Leps- 21

This looks about right. WOS can attack you with running game as well as passing! Tight defense! WOS rolls.