West Orange vs Lagrange

tennisbc

I say LG by 6, but WOS is a very good team but beatable. WOS defense is 2ND best too Navasota. Dobbins will get his yards, but can WOS shut down the rest of the team. Dobbins will need help if thr going to beat WOS

all good backs gets there yards thats a old dan hooks saying.this year the kids at wo-s have seen some outstanding backs so this will not be new to them ,but must play mustang football to pull this one out .lg is the # 2 team in the state tere not there becouse of there looks lol(a very good coached team and we as fans know this

[quote name="venom33" post="1599794" timestamp="1417405353"]Would any of you consider Hickey from Giddings to be comparable to Dobbins or Hutchinson?[/

More a mix between the two. Hickey has good speed, not Dobbins like but close. Hickey is more run through you than around you, Hutchinson like. Hickey kick return ability the WOS fans can address that better than I can.

Pigskin has LG by 2. I say 7.

Weatherman predicts 60% chance of rain. Wet ball makes it more fun. Go Leps! :D

Maybe in LaGrange, but in Conroe the forecast is 30% chance of rain...high of 74 and low of 62 with 10 mph winds. If the rain holds off, it will be ideal football weather. 

Guys, lets get real here. I'm all behind WOS going to state and I fully support them but this is a wholeeeeeee different football team the mustangs are taking on this week. Lagrange went undefeated in a district way tougher than Lamarque. The Leopards are well coached and well seasoned and have a ton of talent. Better pay them the respect they deserve or the Basketballs will be hitting the hardwood in West Orange next week. Chain gang defense will have to play very disciplined, assignment football to slow Lagrange down. Their speed is hard to match up with. Offensively, time of possession will probably be the difference in the game. WOS needs to run the ball well and try to keep the Leopards off the field as much as they can. I'll be there Friday night supporting to Mustangs and i'd love to make the trip to Dallas to support them as well.  B)

Guys, lets get real here. I'm all behind WOS going to state and I fully support them but this is a wholeeeeeee different football team the mustangs are taking on this week. Lagrange went undefeated in a district way tougher than Lamarque. The Leopards are well coached and well seasoned and have a ton of talent. Better pay them the respect they deserve or the Basketballs will be hitting the hardwood in West Orange next week. Chain gang defense will have to play very disciplined, assignment football to slow Lagrange down. Their speed is hard to match up with. Offensively, time of possession will probably be the difference in the game. WOS needs to run the ball well and try to keep the Leopards off the field as much as they can. I'll be there Friday night supporting to Mustangs and i'd love to make the trip to Dallas to support them as well.  B)

Trust me when I say that most if not all the Mustang fans respect and know what type of team LG is. And I guarantee you the kids and coaches aren't! Like I have said in other posts, no cupcakes in round #4............