Most annoying poster on this board...........

1. You can't find one single post I've made blatantly bashing any individual coach, player, or school in setx.

2. You don't believe what telling...that's fine. But being how I have lived all over this state, and have several close friends that have coached all over this state...I can tell you this. Make a phone call, or take a trip and ask the administration at any one of the schools I so often say that the state needs to mimic. And find out for yourself how they're able to do certain things.

I'm spending the day with kids, grandkids, and friends so I'll spare you guys any more "setx hating" for the rest of the day. Rest assured tho..I'll be back tomorrow.

Happy thanksgiving.

1. You can't find one single post I've made blatantly bashing any individual coach, player, or school in setx.
2. You don't believe what telling...that's fine. But being how I have lived all over this state, and have several close friends that have coached all over this state...I can tell you this. Make a phone call, or take a trip and ask the administration at any one of the schools I so often say that the state needs to mimic. And find out for yourself how they're able to do certain things.
I'm spending the day with kids, grandkids, and friends so I'll spare you guys any more "setx hating" for the rest of the day. Rest assured tho..I'll be back tomorrow.
Happy thanksgiving.

i feel sorry for your family in having to be around you.

Before the EC-LRA game, you were posting: "GO BUMBLEBEES!" Now you are trying to bet that EC loses by 14 or more.

You think that equates to "improving facilities"? Spare me the BS. EC's facilities are more than fine. You just don't like SETX, So don't try to treat your opposition to SETX like some kind of noble endeavor to "improve facilities".

Your killing me trying to sound semi intellegent. Please stop

Before the EC-LRA game, you were posting: "GO BUMBLEBEES!" Now you are trying to bet that EC loses by 14 or more.

You think that equates to "improving facilities"? Spare me the BS. EC's facilities are more than fine. You just don't like SETX, So don't try to treat your opposition to SETX like some kind of noble endeavor to "improve facilities".

Great post!

He doesn't matter to anyone. Just a negative miserable person I guess.

You see Pig there's a difference in being a pot belly pig and just being a plain ol' pig and you sir or just a Pig. IF you bring substanance to a conversation then you would look a little more educated but when you just spout off at the nostrils you look like where a pig ranks on the food chain and buried in a sty. Your trying too hard to be obnoxious and it appears that you shouldn't try so hard if you'd like I can private message you a copy of my, "Fifty shades of shut the "F" up and learn some smacktalk etiquette." Hey Daeg you get the subtle jab there?? CC TAKEOVER after turkey is getting neare and nearer!!'

You see Pig there's a difference in being a pot belly pig and just being a plain ol' pig and you sir or just a Pig. IF you bring substanance to a conversation then you would look a little more educated but when you just spout off at the nostrils you look like where a pig ranks on the food chain and buried in a sty. Your trying too hard to be obnoxious and it appears that you shouldn't try so hard if you'd like I can private message you a copy of my, "Fifty shades of shut the "F" up and learn some smacktalk etiquette." Hey Daeg you get the subtle jab there?? CC TAKEOVER after turkey is getting neare and nearer!!'

I see we've reeled in another! Yessssss!!!

I'd say anyone who spends their time on this site getting entertainment not through discussing sports with other fans, but through aggravating and insulting other members belongs on this list. I don't mind over exuberant fans who are really excited about their teams. It's easy for a fan who's team is there every year to tell a fan from a team that traditionally struggles to "act like they've been there before", but realistically, if you can't come here to brag on your team and their success, where can you go?

Guest ECBucFan

We're getting exactly what we want out of yall fools!! Haha!! Never thought message board could bring out such entertainment! Gosh it's easy to get under yalls skin! Please keep the entertainment coming!

Well, we got him. He admits he  is nothing but a troll. It was easy to do. He admits his "entertainment" is public discouragement of the players and teams of SETX.

What a sad little creep.