Most annoying poster on this board...........

I'd say anyone who spends their time on this site getting entertainment not through discussing sports with other fans, but through aggravating and insulting other members belongs on this list. I don't mind over exuberant fans who are really excited about their teams. It's easy for a fan who's team is there every year to tell a fan from a team that traditionally struggles to "act like they've been there before", but realistically, if you can't come here to brag on your team and their success, where can you go?

Amen. That's why bedelmon doesn't bother me. He is enthusiastic about his Hawks and gets a little carried away at times. But he's not like these other guys who just come on here to rip on every team from our area. I guess they get their kicks doing it. Sad existence to me...

Amen. That's why bedelmon doesn't bother me. He is enthusiastic about his Hawks and gets a little carried away at times. But he's not like these other guys who just come on here to rip on every team from our area. I guess they get their kicks doing it. Sad existence to me...

my question is why is it allowed ? They should be banned ... If your not here to support SOUTH EAST TEXAS FOOTBALL then you have no business being here

Wow... I missed a lot in 1 day.

First of all...I really don't think I will be banned because I'm not personally bashing anyone or any team. All I'm doing is telling you why setx hasn't won a state title in 10 years. You guys are the ones being crybabies about what I'm saying. I make comments that turn out to be true and y'all get bent out of shape. Example: 4th place is not anything special, Teague is good...real good, Cameron Yoe will beat EC...

Yep...sounds like bashing to me. I'm not the one that said EC should win because they were 9-1. What?... You get bent out of shape for that?..

Maybe the kids would be better off if you told them just because you have a better record doesn't mean anything. I don't know.

I'll keep being honest...you keep being whine bags...and I guess nothing will change...

I can see it now. All local teams will be done by or before 4th round. It won't be because they played an out of area team..it will be coincidence..or played bad..or refs..or coaching..or whatever..

This is exhausting. I'll gladly take most annoying poster title tho.

I just typed a half a page rant in response to oldschools post, then something amazing happened.

I looked out the window and saw my crazy neighbor talking to herself ( you know the one that even her husband hates her, she thinks she knows it all, always complaining,  she knows just enough about everything to sound smart but uses it to belittle everyone and everything and in reality the most she has accomplished in the past 20 years involves dinner, some dishes and laundry??) 

then I thought,  Would I go outside and talk football with her?   Nope and I chuckled and deleted the post!   

my question is why is it allowed ? They should be banned ... If your not here to support SOUTH EAST TEXAS FOOTBALL then you have no business being here

says the poster with a pittsburgh steelers avatar.  you better change that to houston or dallas before they ban you. lol 

And you are 100% wrong oldschool. Nobody will turn down better facilities but for you to lump all of SETX together is juvenile. Many of the schools have fine facilities. And some would never get turf no matter if it was free. It's extremely hot, more injuries, slick when wet, etc... 18 nfl teams still use grass btw. Also several teams , although they haven't won the title lately have played for one recently such as Kirbyville ( twice), Dayton, Newton. The people make a school attractive not a building . And just because you know a few people in education doesn't mean you know anything about how to fund it. You are a basher nothing more.

It's not just turf fields man. I keep trying to explain that. It's school facilities as a whole. Buildings, equipment, learning resources, and yes...state of the art athletic equipment. Fields, weight equipment, dressing facilities, etc. Also..teacher salaries, coaching salaries, number of coaches (not just for varsity but every level). It's not about home grown kids vs home grown kids. It's about any advantage at all to make a family want to move into your school district and bring kids with them that will contribute to the success of your school both academically and athletically.

The number of coaches and quality of coaches(which depends on salary) will have a huge impact on sub varsity levels then pay dividends down the road.

You don't think that matters when it comes to overall success then you're an absolute moron.

I just typed a half a page rant in response to oldschools post, then something amazing happened.

I looked out the window and saw my crazy neighbor talking to herself ( you know the one that even her husband hates her, she thinks she knows it all, always complaining,  she knows just enough about everything to sound smart but uses it to belittle everyone and everything and in reality the most she has accomplished in the past 20 years involves dinner, some dishes and laundry??) 

then I thought,  Would I go outside and talk football with her?   Nope and I chuckled and deleted the post!   

shes outside again lol

Families generally move because of jobs. Also, many of these schools do pay well and have nice facilities. Don't act like you care about SETX because you don't. You've slammed it tooany times.

1. You telling me that every person that works in Houston lives in Houston? Or do you think they pick a suburb area to live in based on....say...the school district for starters.

2. Please enlighten me. Name 5 schools in setx that have facilities that would be considered top 25 nicest in the state.

3. You can find a single quote where I've "slammed" anything.