Most annoying poster on this board...........

Your dad was a fool then for thinking you are truthful.

I remember when I first was tagged as a setx hater. Last year when Kountze made the playoffs. I said.."what's the big deal? They got 4th place. They always get 4th place." Boom. Immediate setx hater.

This year you guys actually started a thread saying 4 teams was a joke and had no reason to have that many teams in the playoffs. Almost every person on this site agreed with it. But I'm a fool.

Hahaha...

Guest ECBucFan

The saddest thing is the posters who incessantly run down our SETX teams, and by extension, their players and coaches. Its an incredible disservice to the young men who give it their all out on our non-turf  :rolleyes:  fields every week.

God bless our SETX football players!

The saddest thing is the posters who incessantly run down our SETX teams, and by extension, their players and coaches. Its an incredible disservice to the young men who give it their all out on our non-turf :rolleyes: fields every week.

God bless our SETX football players!

We're not running down any kids or coaches man. We just want them to be on a level playing field with the rest of the state. We're trying to open yalls eyes to what's happening around the state. We're bashing whoever it is that refuses to improve the facilities for these kids and coaches...that's it man. That's it.

Bedelmon has a different approach theses days,kinda freaking me out he has several posts lately that are decent ,lol

If HJ and WO-S meet in a rematch, I have a feeling he will start all over again. 

He never added a WO-S avatar on his post signature like he said he would. He also promised to hibernate from this site for one year if HJ lost to WO-S. 

Well...