HJ vs Bellville

bullets13

Hate to disappoint you mightymouse but LM is a former shell of itself . The glory days are gone, HF did not get spanked by them and they should be concerned if they meet WOS, HJ or Orangefield. Talk about someone living in the past, that is you. By the way my brother was the QB for LM when they went to the state title game against Plano in 1986. Lots have changed since then.

SAYS WHO?? those kids are winning on talent. i agree coaching is a joke over there, but they still doing it. if 45-27 isn't a spanking then what is?? HF scored one td a qtr by ONE guy...LM score twice as many. could have scored one in the end, but kneel inside the 4 to run it out. you may sit now sir, but hey thanks for your comment!! not EVEN concerned about OF or HJ. WOS will be a good test as LM will be a good test for the pony boys. oh i'm not from LM, i just live there. i'm from PA and proud of it.

So not meeting you at a restaurant before a game of two programs that are down and out and that i have nothing to do with makes me a pansy?? Wow!!! You really must have the mentality of a 15 year old...... And yes just like you, I two have met aaw and he can assure you that I am as well.....now why don't you carry on to the basketball forum where PAM belongs....

how about you go to..the ..go the ...crap vidor isn't good at anything. lol...you are such a cool bro lol

SAYS WHO?? those kids are winning on talent. i agree coaching is a joke over there, but they still doing it. if 45-27 isn't a spanking then what is?? HF scored one td a qtr by ONE guy...LM score twice as many. could have scored one in the end, but kneel inside the 4 to run it out. you may sit now sir, but hey thanks for your comment!! not EVEN concerned about OF or HJ. WOS will be a good test as LM will be a good test for the pony boys. oh i'm not from LM, i just live there. i'm from PA and proud of it.

When LM gets spanked by West Orange, don't try to make excuses about coaching. If they're as good as you say, they should breeze by WO-S. I can't wait to see the final of that one. Good luck trying to stop the West Orange passing game. If you do, you won't stop the running game. I like La Marque thinking that they can't be beat. Just be in for a rude awakening come round 3!

No, but we predicted that OF would win, and they did. From the way the posts were going, a few OF turnovers were what kept it close. I may be wrong, but if those don't happen, he doesn't have to run for over 300 yards. He stepped up and got the team the W. All that shows me is that Kashmere's run defense isn't very good. And, I am in no way taking anything away from the OF kid, I'm just saying that if you give up 300 to ONE player, you're doing something wrong - something that will always get you knocked out in the first round to a solid running team.

ummm i told you kashmere run defense was crap lol so he should have had 500 yards lol

When LM gets spanked by West Orange, don't try to make excuses about coaching. If they're as good as you say, they should breeze by WO-S. I can't wait to see the final of that one. Good luck trying to stop the West Orange passing game. If you do, you won't stop the running game. I like La Marque thinking that they can't be beat. Just be in for a rude awakening come round 3!

never said LM was going to breeze by WOS...it's no secret that LM has problems defending the pass. they stop the run really well. look it up, hell sweeny put 300 in air the first time they played this year...didn't help them win the game lol..hopefully LM know what to expect now. who said anything about blaming coaching?? it is what it is...if coaches go away from what works, yes that's a  coaching error that could cost the game.

LM was 5A in 1986 now they are 4A ( old 3A Division II) , their numbers keep dropping. Sorry buddy but the glory days are over. LM has a proud tradition as they should have but I don't see any state titles in their future. Just being real.  WOS wont be just a test, I promise and I don't see a state title in their future either. I can always hope though for WOS that is. By the way when was LM last state title?

never said LM was going to breeze by WOS...it's no secret that LM has problems defending the pass. they stop the run really well. look it up, hell sweeny put 300 in air the first time they played this year...didn't help them win the game lol..hopefully LM know what to expect now. who said anything about blaming coaching?? it is what it is...if coaches go away from what works, yes that's a  coaching error that could cost the game.

Sweeny isn't anywhere close to what West Orange is going to bring. And you talk like LM is this unbeatable force. I'm saying you're sadly mistaken. The only decent team they've played ALL SEASON is Texas City, and you already know the outcome of that one. HJ, OF, and WO-S have had a far tougher schedules, and HJ has the same record. Keep on thinking LM is that good. Just going to make the loss hurt even more.

LM was 5A in 1986 now they are 4A ( old 3A Division II) , their numbers keep dropping. Sorry buddy but the glory days are over. LM has a proud tradition as they should have but I don't see any state titles in their future. Just being real.  WOS wont be just a test, I promise and I don't see a state title in their future either. I can always hope though for WOS that is. By the way when was LM last state title?

06 and last appearance was 2011. when was ANYONE from the triangle that close and don't give me newton. i already know that. i told that to someone on LM site and they got butt hurt. i don't see them being around in 4-5 years. this might be the last year they have a decent team with a pretty good defense, IF the adults put them in position to make plays on passing situations

Sweeny isn't anywhere close to what West Orange is going to bring. And you talk like LM is this unbeatable force. I'm saying you're sadly mistaken. The only decent team they've played ALL SEASON is Texas City, and you already know the outcome of that one. HJ, OF, and WO-S have had a far tougher schedules, and HJ has the same record. Keep on thinking LM is that good. Just going to make the loss hurt even more.

who said they were?? i just said they passed the heck out of the ball with a good QB. and they still loss. TC vs LM was a close game and it is also a rival game...hats off to TC, but what are they doing now??? watching LM lol. i didn't say the were unbeatable...just nobody from SETX can do it. roflmao. also to put it in perspective, LM doesn't have a bunch of pansy 5a teams close to them they can play. ball is getting better and TC. after that, that's it. they take who wants to play them and truth be told, the district isn't exactly rich, so traveling has to be within reason. that school district is in poor shape and doing what it can to pay it's teachers

who said they were?? i just said they passed the heck out of the ball with a good QB. and they still loss. TC vs LM was a close game and it is also a rival game...hats off to TC, but what are they doing now??? watching LM lol. i didn't say the were unbeatable...just nobody from SETX can do it. roflmao. also to put it in perspective, LM doesn't have a bunch of pansy 5a teams close to them they can play. ball is getting better and TC. after that, that's it. they take who wants to play them and truth be told, the district isn't exactly rich, so traveling has to be within reason. that school district is in poor shape and doing what it can to pay it's teachers

How many games have you seen WO-S play? HJ play? Any SETX school play? Seriously. So the only decent team LM played (and they lost) is against a team that is no longer playing? That's not helping your case there, buddy. West Orange's QB is head and shoulders better than anything LM has seen this season - not to mention the receiving corp. You think you're going to run it down West Orange's throat? Yeah, keep dreaming. Good luck throwing against WO-S. Alabama commit DT won't let that happen. Like I said, when West Orange dominates LM, I fully expect you to eat your crow any retract every statement you've made about SETX, because it will obviously be wrong.

i love when teams come from nothing to winning in a year or two time and THINK they can beat ANYONE lol...establish yourself and remember what AREA you come from...please with that playoff win. LM beat the breaks off those people with out trying and didn't let them score.

White Oak. Went to Semis last year. This year, 1 and done.

Lets talk football....

Tale of theTape?

Which team does it better?

HJ   / Bellville

RUN GAME

234-236 Power.............

8 hole reverse..............

3-3-3............................

PASS GAME

P216..............................

P318 throwback.............

P318 waggle..................