HJ vs Bellville

bullets13

Make no mistake, Bellville is the favorite in this game. I have not read ONE prediction from any sight where HJ is picked to win. I hope HJ wins as it will be good for the school. HJ85 has already stated that he has never seen anything like this in his life.  

I would honestly call it an even money game.  I'm not sure why Bellville, based on THIS YEAR, would be a favorite.  identical records, HJ with better offensive numbers, Bellville with better defensive numbers, and HJ IMO with the tougher schedule.  it's no surprise that HJ is the overwhelming favorite in SETX, but realistically, putting the two side by side, i don't see why Bellville should be an overwhelming favorite.

I have been watching HJ football for 40 years and I would say this is the most talented group of boys as a whole we have ever had..the coaching is no doubt the best in school history..so you people that want to get on here and run a bunch of young men down for having their best season in school history go ahead..but it really makes you look like a person with no class..and as far as a teams history..well it does seem like you would know that history started at one point or another..and who are you to say this is not the start of HJ history?

I would argue that in 2001 we were as good as or better than this team, with McKeller at qb, Riley at rb, and LeDay at fb, along with Skinner, Portier, Bailey, and Fischer on defense, and a ton of size on our O and D lines.  We got decimated by injuries after starting 8-0, losing all three of those guys on offense and finishing 8-3.  But this team is definitely something special for HJ.

I suspect they are not an overwhelming favorite but every prediction in the state has them defeating HJ. I don't see where HJ had a tougher schedule. 8 of 11 teams played by Bellville were in the playoffs.

Make no mistake, Bellville is the favorite in this game. I have not read ONE prediction from any sight where HJ is picked to win. I hope HJ wins as it will be good for the school. HJ85 has already stated that he has never seen anything like this in his life.  

Managing Editor and Associate Editor at DCTF (a credible HS Football site) both pick HJ in this game.

http://www.texasfootball.com/assets/2014-Playoffs/GT4ADII.pdf

http://www.texasfootball.com/assets/2014-Playoffs/EJ-4A-DII-edited.pdf

I would argue that in 2001 we were as good as or better than this team, with McKeller at qb, Riley at rb, and LeDay at fb, along with Skinner, Portier, Bailey, and Fischer on defense, and a ton of size on our O and D lines.  We got decimated by injuries after starting 8-0, losing all three of those guys on offense and finishing 8-3.  But this team is definitely something special for HJ.

yes your right

About the predictions or about the teams faced? There are several all over on the predictions. Smoaky is one of them.

😂😂😂😂

Wow. Credible source!

HJ2012 - will you stop posting biased predictions from publications like Dave Campbell! To be clear, when falcon said he hadn't read a single prediction from any "sight" (sic), by that he meant no one from Smoaky.com (I.e. SETX haters.com) picking HJ! 😂😂

I have never said that HJ would not win this game. I said that Bellville is the favorite according to the predictions I have seen. I hope HJ wins. It will be a good for the town. I acknowledge the DCTF prediction. You folks seem to do a great amount of fantasy/editorial.

What part of this quote did we editorialize?