HJ vs Bellville

bullets13

If you know anything about sports gambling, there's always a spread, and you put it at 4 TD's. That's why I picked them to cover, because it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. I think HJ is going to win, so I would be stupid not to take the bet on a 28 point spread. So, HJ's wins against 2 or 3 (depends on if you count Jasper) East Texas Schools mean nothing? Or is East Texas down as well? Go over to Smoaky and try to make that statement. So what's your prediction, HJ, OF, and WO-S losing this round? La Marque gonna win it all? So, if all of this doesn't happen, are you going to eat your crow? Or will you disappear until next season? I think even if an SETX teams just so happens to win it all, you'll continue to blindly stick by your idiotic statements.

well smart guy if you read the bet, if one makes it past the the 4th, you get to choose my fate, which aaw get the final say. aaw stated it has to be the coverage area, so i agreed. newton and jasper are really east texas, but whatever. HJ AND OF should lose this...no WILL lose this round. if not, oh well they will bow out before the 4th. so get you parade set up for making the playoffs and being eliminated. so for my purpose of the bet, i could give a rats booty if they lose by 1 point or 100 points...i said 4td's because of the dumb remark ya'll thought you were doing something against worthing. originally i said 3td's till i read that stupid comment.

by far lol...ask ANY PAM fan how i feel about them, they don't deserve to even watch someone play a playoff game. they remain my #1 team to root for, but like child that does wrong, you are angry, but at heart you still love them. however in my title town i live in, LM, i'm still in the hunt...i guess vidor season was over before it started...tough break...soooo how was cross country and volleyball in good ol vidor?? you know since football was...you know...none existent....

oh and that round ball sport, PAM has Vidor on schedule...and it looks to be promising for them this year.

Ahhhh I get it.....your team were exposed for the poor pathetic program that they really are and your mad or upset about it and now your taking it out on everyone else's teams......you must be like 15 dude......or maybe you just have the mentality of a 15 year old.....smh.....

well smart guy if you read the bet, if one makes it past the the 4th, you get to choose my fate, which aaw get the final say. aaw stated it has to be the coverage area, so i agreed. newton and jasper are really east texas, but whatever. HJ AND OF should lose this...no WILL lose this round. if not, oh well they will bow out before the 4th. so get you parade set up for making the playoffs and being eliminated. so for my purpose of the bet, i could give a rats booty if they lose by 1 point or 100 points...i said 4td's because of the dumb remark ya'll thought you were doing something against worthing. originally i said 3td's till i read that stupid comment.

If HJ and OF both win, then they play each other in the third. Then, one of them is certain to go to the fourth.

And I hope LM and WOS face off next week. The Stangs will SMOKE La Marque.

Hate to disappoint you mightymouse but LM is a former shell of itself . The glory days are gone, HF did not get spanked by them and they should be concerned if they meet WOS, HJ or Orangefield. Talk about someone living in the past, that is you. By the way my brother was the QB for LM when they went to the state title game against Plano in 1986. Lots have changed since then.

And you picked Kashmere to win last week......

I most certainly did, absolutely NO ONE could've predicted that Orangefield RB to go over 300 yds rushing, kudos to him, played the best game of the year that particular night to secure the win cause without him I tend to believe the outcome was going to be different. 

Ahhhh I get it.....your team were exposed for the poor pathetic program that they really are and your mad or upset about it and now your taking it out on everyone else's teams......you must be like 15 dude......or maybe you just have the mentality of a 15 year old.....smh.....

wrong again, i been hard on PAM since JC...so that pathetic attempt to get me riled up, doesn't work..oh how's that campaign going??? you know...trying make nederland a rival and you still get stomped??? man vidor isn't really relevant in anything. man you need a hug!!

well unlike you and the majority of the board he wasn't a pansy and actually met me and Big D at pappadeauxs and we chatted when PAM played ozen..he knows i'm a man....are you?? roflmao

So not meeting you at a restaurant before a game of two programs that are down and out and that i have nothing to do with makes me a pansy?? Wow!!! You really must have the mentality of a 15 year old...... And yes just like you, I two have met aaw and he can assure you that I am as well.....now why don't you carry on to the basketball forum where PAM belongs....

yes i did. i also said IF...I SAID IF!! OF was to do certain things they should win and if i'm not mistaken, i was within the point spread smh..2 tds it was ..i think. if OF didn't do those things they could lose.

I was referring to BG's pick, but that makes your comments here even less credible. To say a team is going to "roll" past another isn't saying they "should" win. If you think a team "should" win, you need to say that. Not that they will roll. How many games have you seen HJ play this year? You're talking like you've seen every down of every game this year.

wrong again, i been hard on PAM since JC...so that pathetic attempt to get me riled up, doesn't work..oh how's that campaign going??? you know...trying make nederland a rival and you still get stomped??? man vidor isn't really relevant in anything. man you need a hug!!

What comical is unlike you, I don't take any of this stuff seriously lol.....

Who's the poor pathetic program? Its not LM or Memorial so who are you referring to? 

So not meeting you at a restaurant before a game of two programs that are down and out and that i have nothing to do with makes me a pansy?? Wow!!! You really must have the mentality of a 15 year old...... And yes just like you, I two have met aaw and he can assure you that I am as well.....now why don't you carry on to the basketball forum where PAM belongs....

Down and out? 

Down and out would be those poor seasons Vidor has had several years in a row before. Not sure if you believe your own statement. 

I most certainly did, absolutely NO ONE could've predicted that Orangefield RB to go over 300 yds rushing, kudos to him, played the best game of the year that particular night to secure the win cause without him I tend to believe the outcome was going to be different. 

No, but we predicted that OF would win, and they did. From the way the posts were going, a few OF turnovers were what kept it close. I may be wrong, but if those don't happen, he doesn't have to run for over 300 yards. He stepped up and got the team the W. All that shows me is that Kashmere's run defense isn't very good. And, I am in no way taking anything away from the OF kid, I'm just saying that if you give up 300 to ONE player, you're doing something wrong - something that will always get you knocked out in the first round to a solid running team.