HJ vs Bellville

bullets13

I'm just wondering what kind of clue you have? Who has Bellville played that's so mighty? Please enlighten me, because I haven't seen any truly quality opponents. And, the team that they BARELY beat (by one point) is already out of the playoffs! Seriously? That's not helping your strength of schedule argument. The only comments lacking strength here are yours, but you sure are quick to call other people losers!

its all smack chump if  it hurt your feelings so be it. just a bunch people talking that has nothing to do with the out come of the game. just remember what i said earlier these young men on both sides have worked hard to get here. they all will play hard and do the best they can. remember this is all smack talk if it gets you riled up good that is what i am tring to do & my goal of doing so is now complete. good luck lets have safe injury free game. BV 35-21 on to the next round  

its all smack chump if  it hurt your feelings so be it. just a bunch people talking that has nothing to do with the out come of the game. just remember what i said earlier these young men on both sides have worked hard to get here. they all will play hard and do the best they can. remember this is all smack talk if it gets you riled up good that is what i am tring to do & my goal of doing so is now complete. good luck lets have safe injury free game. BV 35-21 on to the next round  

Smack talk is one thing, but name-calling that has nothing to do with the game is simply annoying. No feelings hurt, just don't think all that is necessary. I just don't want you to be upset if Bellville doesn't get past round two. I just hope that the officials don't determine the outcome of this game. Hopefully this will be more of a playoff atmosphere than the last game. Good luck to Bellville, you're gonna need it!  ;)

I don't really have a dog in this fight,but b/c we may play bellville I did go watch a little video of them,defense is not on the same level as wos therefore I don't think they hold hj to 21 I got hj 42-30

That's what I saw. Every time someone got to the outside, they were able to bust it out for a nice gain. If the West Orange track team ;)  couldn't catch Moreaux when he busted it out, I don't think the Bellville boys will be able to.

That's what I saw. Every time someone got to the outside, they were able to bust it out for a nice gain. If the West Orange track team ;) couldn't catch Moreaux when he busted it out, I don't think the Bellville boys will be able to.

they do have speed but I think with the ( not knowing who really has it ) part of it will be the issue for them,by the time they find the ball he's 15-20 yards down the field then speed doesn't matter it's too late

That's what I saw. Every time someone got to the outside, they were able to bust it out for a nice gain. If the West Orange track team ;) couldn't catch Moreaux when he busted it out, I don't think the Bellville boys will be able to.

I'm not sure why, but I keep laughing my ... off reading the track team comment. Anyways, go get em Hawks!

Smack talk is one thing, but name-calling that has nothing to do with the game is simply annoying. No feelings hurt, just don't think all that is necessary. I just don't want you to be upset if Bellville doesn't get past round two. I just hope that the officials don't determine the outcome of this game. Hopefully this will be more of a playoff atmosphere than the last game. Good luck to Bellville, you're gonna need it! ;)

Well, Bed did call him kimosabe and a tampon so you can't really fault the name calling. ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Only him....only him. Lol