Get out the broomes

EnjoyLife

So........ About that.
DOD my arse. One good team is all that district has.

Even though this thread deserves it, I don't know if I would go that far. This was a district winner vs fourth seed. They will get their revenge with that tonight against my Tigers. The two games tomorrow will be the ones that tell us how these districts match up this year.

Even though this thread deserves it, I don't know if I would go that far. This was a district winner vs fourth seed. They will get their revenge with that tonight against my Tigers. The two games tomorrow will be the ones that tell us how these districts match up this year.

No matter what happens tonight and tomorrow that district only has one good team. They think they are a district of doom. They simply aren't. Even a media outlet in their own back yard went out and got a district of doom sponsor for their scoreboard show and that district ain't it.

On the 9-4A D1 thread on Smoaky I actually predicted that Jasper would beat Kilgore. Just thought I would get on here and try to stir things up. For the record I did predict wins for Henderson,Carthage and Chapel Hill...although I am really shakey about CH and would not be at all surprised to see Huffman Hargrave win. More of you guys need to show up on Smoaky like Bulldog92 has.

No matter what happens tonight and tomorrow that district only has one good team. They think they are a district of doom. They simply aren't. Even a media outlet in their own back yard went out and got a district of doom sponsor for their scoreboard show and that district ain't it.

That DoD nickname really started with the old 16-3A. That district lived up to the name District of Doom. This year with Gilmer moving to D2 and Carthage, Kilgore and Chapel Hill not as good as they have been the DOD name does not really apply. Henderson is much improved over last year but not as good as 2010-2012 where they went 11-2 in the playoffs and won a sc.

That DoD nickname really started with the old 16-3A. That district lived up to the name District of Doom. This year with Gilmer moving to D2 and Carthage, Kilgore and Chapel Hill not as good as they have been the DOD name does not really apply. Henderson is much improved over last year but not as good as 2010-2012 where they
went 11-2 in the playoffs and won a sc.

Tell that to those idiots Lion70 and Stankyleg.

On the 9-4A D1 thread on Smoaky I actually predicted that Jasper would beat Kilgore. Just thought I would get on here and try to stir things up. For the record I did predict wins for Henderson,Carthage and Chapel Hill...although I am really shakey about CH and would not be at all surprised to see Huffman Hargrave win. More of you guys need to show up on Smoaky like Bulldog92 has.

How about more of you guys show up over here? ;)

A 4 seed that beat their district champ last week...