Smoakey.com

OMG!  hilarious   Now I am being black mailed by 903 by PM on Smoaky to shut up!    You gotta be kidding me!  Should I post on Smoaky?

903slappy

903slappy

Starter

•  
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 156 posts

Sent Today, 10:58 AM

You're a d bag. Malakoff's tradition is just starting. Disappointing year, no doubt. Big expectations for this team and I must admit, I took Buna lightly. However, they are not built to win it all. Malakoff is very young this year and the 2 games they lost, their sophs didn't play well. Also happens to work out where the 2 teams that beat them, Teague and Buna, are loaded with Srs. So run your mouth, Malakoff will be a force as long as curret head coach and staff stays in town. Their talent is nowhere close to running out. They'll have young teams every few years, next year won't be the case. You won't want to line up vs Malakoff next year. Also Kville is super undisciplined. Watch how they line up on defense. Does your coach have any control at all? That's why Buna beat them. Also, play #101 vs Buna, one of your kids punches #34 in the n u t s then runs away. So keep running your mouth and I'll post that clip up for all of smoaky to see. Dist 12 teams won't win the Region, neither will Malakoff

OMG!  hilarious   Now I am being black mailed by 903 by PM on Smoaky to shut up!    You gotta be kidding me!  Should I post on Smoaky?

903slappy

903slappy
Starter

•  
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 156 posts

Sent Today, 10:58 AM
You're a d bag. Malakoff's tradition is just starting. Disappointing year, no doubt. Big expectations for this team and I must admit, I took Buna lightly. However, they are not built to win it all. Malakoff is very young this year and the 2 games they lost, their sophs didn't play well. Also happens to work out where the 2 teams that beat them, Teague and Buna, are loaded with Srs. So run your mouth, Malakoff will be a force as long as curret head coach and staff stays in town. Their talent is nowhere close to running out. They'll have young teams every few years, next year won't be the case. You won't want to line up vs Malakoff next year. Also Kville is super undisciplined. Watch how they line up on defense. Does your coach have any control at all? That's why Buna beat them. Also, play #101 vs Buna, one of your kids punches #34 in the n u t s then runs away. So keep running your mouth and I'll post that clip up for all of smoaky to see. Dist 12 teams won't win the Region, neither will Malakoff
yes keep posting..I know when we played tatum they did the same thing..not all but a select few

So does that mean if Jasper is successful then East Texas will claim them? And if they had lost in the first round, they would be considered a "SETX" team? lol very convenient.

I've only lived here a couple years but I've always considered Jasper pretty much the edge of what we cover. But we also have West Sabine and Newton. Hey if they have a 409 area code, they're ours lol.

I understand East Texas has good football, but doesn't East Texas also cover a much larger area of the state than SETX does?

Last year, I got tired of seeing how the posters up north was talking about how their programs up North were superior to ours in the south so I put my two cents in and bam I was banned, but I noticed SETX is not like that and seems to be better organized than that. I figured a website would want to see the numbers increase. Like one of the posters said the main man must have known that I am not a dumbocrat

As someone from east Texas (or northeast Texas), I am very familiar with Smoaky's site. This site is far superior IMO.

So does that mean if Jasper is successful then East Texas will claim them? And if they had lost in the first round, they would be considered a "SETX" team? lol very convenient.

I've only lived here a couple years but I've always considered Jasper pretty much the edge of what we cover. But we also have West Sabine and Newton. Hey if they have a 409 area code, they're ours lol.

I understand East Texas has good football, but doesn't East Texas also cover a much larger area of the state than SETX does?

Well if we go by the 409 area code La Marque and Galveston are in the 409

Well if we go by the 409 area code La Marque and Galveston are in the 409

Didn't know that, that's kind of surprising. They're a bit further of a drive away than West Sabine. And in the Houston-area. But I guess we got to get out to Galveston and La Marque since I said that lol.

And it seems like Smoaky is East Texas and poaching off of the Waco/Killeen area. Seems pretty far from East TX

I have a new hobby. I go to Smoaky, and I read prediction/game threads for games that have already been played where a setx team beat one of their east texas teams. It's hilarious! at first it's all bravado and extravagant predicitions: "they may be 8-2, and we're 4-6, but we'll kick their butt. it's a different brand of football over here!" then a lot of a agreement over this. then some fool dares to predict against their team, and incurs the wrath of several posters. then the game starts, and their team is down, but they keep trying to convince themselves they won't lose. that east texas is too much better than southeast texas. then they DO lose. then comes disbelief. then excuses. then despair. then humble pie.

it's really quite entertaining!

Sounds like the stages of recovery!

Didn't know that, that's kind of surprising. They're a bit further of a drive away than West Sabine. And in the Houston-area. But I guess we got to get out to Galveston and La Marque since I said that lol.

And it seems like Smoaky is East Texas and poaching off of the Waco/Killeen area. Seems pretty far from East TX

Yeah Waco is closer to Central Texas i would think.  Heres everybody that is in 409 area code.

•  

AnahuacBeaumontBevil OaksBon WierBridge CityBronsonBrookelandBunaBurkevilleCallChinaColmesneilDeweyvilleDoucetteEvadaleFannettFredGalvestonGilchristGrovesHamshireHankamerHemphillHigh IslandHillisterHitchcockHoney IslandJamaica BeachJasperKirbyvilleKountzeLa MarqueLaBelleLumbertonMauricevilleMilamNederlandNewtonNomeOrangeOrangefieldPine ForestPinehurstPinelandPinewood EstatesPort ArthurPort BolivarPort NechesRose CityRose Hill AcresSabine PassSanta FeSilsbeeSour LakeSpurgerStowellTexas CityTiki IslandVidorVillage MillsWallisvilleWarrenWest OrangeWiergateWildwoodWinnie, and Woodville