Smoakey.com

I have been a member of setxsports from its start. I have also been a member of 3adownlow,smokey and a few others. I have to say setx is by far the best organized. I don't post much but do enjoy reading all the different opinions on here. I just have to say that I have read many controversial and down right disrespectful comments on here over the years and as far as I can see all were handled with the up most fairness and respect. Just wanted to say this site has always allowed its posters their opinions however bogas or absurd they may have been. That's what freedom is. My hats off to those who run and manage this site.

OK I'm done I'll get off my soap box now.

I'm about as southeast Texas as you can get located in Orange Texas. on the other hand is lake tejas still open? I went to HS in warren and we spent a lot of summers at tejas. When we were not swimming we would practice Hindu! Just for kicks and giggles is everyone up north on smoakey a bunch of arse holes or is it known when a member joins you all find out we are from setx and your true colors show up? JMo I don't look at Colmesneil as being setx maybe east Texas. BTW thanks for your help!

Lake Tejas is still open......like all newbies, we give you a hard time at first....you know the routine.... :lol:

I'm about as southeast Texas as you can get located in Orange Texas. on the other hand is lake tejas still open? I went to HS in warren and we spent a lot of summers at tejas. When we were not swimming we would practice Hindu! Just for kicks and giggles is everyone up north on smoakey a bunch of arse holes or is it known when a member joins you all find out we are from setx and your true colors show up? JMo I don't look at Colmesneil as being setx maybe east Texas. BTW thanks for your help!

I'm a arse hole.