Smoakey.com

Last year, I got tired of seeing how the posters up north was talking about how their programs up North were superior to ours in the south so I put my two cents in and bam I was banned, but I noticed SETX is not like that and seems to be better organized than that. I figured a website would want to see the numbers increase. Like one of the posters said the main man must have known that I am not a dumbocrat

north east Texas football teams plays at another level lol yeah I'm tired of seeing it too.

You did NOT get banned for that.....you obviously violated a rule of the site to get banned.....we don't ban people who simply put their two cents in.........

NOT being a dimocrap is reason to NOT ban you.....you can't read very well, either...... :P

. BTW. I read very well. I just changed the spelling from dimocrap to dumbocrat. Also how can one violate rules by making a simple post. That's absurd! Evidently being from sext is a no no on smoakey! Can you enlighten me on how I obviously violated a rule on a thread? So I can make darn sure I don't offend anyone else!

. BTW. I read very well. I just changed the spelling from dimocrap to dumbocrat. Also how can one violate rules by making a simple post. That's absurd! Evidently being from sext is a no no on smoakey! Can you enlighten me on how I obviously violated a rule on a thread? So I can make darn sure I don't offend anyone else!

Don't know...your banning was from over a year ago...you want enlightenment, go find a hindu.....and being from setx is not a "no no on smoaky" seeing as I'm from as deep in setx as you are...... :P

Don't know...your banning was from over a year ago...you want enlightenment, go find a hindu.....and being from setx is not a "no no on smoaky" seeing as I'm from as deep in setx as you are...... :P

I'm about as southeast Texas as you can get located in Orange Texas. on the other hand is lake tejas still open? I went to HS in warren and we spent a lot of summers at tejas. When we were not swimming we would practice Hindu! Just for kicks and giggles is everyone up north on smoakey a bunch of arse holes or is it known when a member joins you all find out we are from setx and your true colors show up? JMo I don't look at Colmesneil as being setx maybe east Texas. BTW thanks for your help!