to teams going to playoffs

skipper

I tried to run out to my truck and get a Aleve for a headache and was told, you leave, you pay to get back in. The young lady was not very friendly either. I then leaned back on the concrete wall for a second and she told me to get up and go sit back down in my seat with some serious attitude. My vehicle was 40 feet from the gate. I really like the stadium and the parking, don't mind the $1.00 to park, but the attitudes are not called for. This is the only stadium I have ever been too that the gate attendants have serious attitudes. Most places will accommodate you with re-entry without having to pay again to get back in.

I think I know which one that you're in reference to.

I tried to run out to my truck and get a Aleve for a headache and was told, you leave, you pay to get back in. The young lady was not very friendly either. I then leaned back on the concrete wall for a second and she told me to get up and go sit back down in my seat with some serious attitude.  My vehicle was 40 feet from the gate. I really like the stadium and the parking, don't mind the $1.00 to park, but the attitudes are not called for. This is the only stadium I have ever been too that the gate attendants have serious attitudes. Most places will accommodate you with re-entry without having to pay again to get back in.

im not surprised. Similar situation ive been in there.

I tried to run out to my truck and get a Aleve for a headache and was told, you leave, you pay to get back in. The young lady was not very friendly either. I then leaned back on the concrete wall for a second and she told me to get up and go sit back down in my seat with some serious attitude. My vehicle was 40 feet from the gate. I really like the stadium and the parking, don't mind the $1.00 to park, but the attitudes are not called for. This is the only stadium I have ever been too that the gate attendants have serious attitudes. Most places will accommodate you with re-entry without having to pay again to get back in.

Yeah they are rude at Turner too.

Ned would charge for parking but heck, we don't even have a gate. We would need a meter maid type charging, going car to car through the neighborhood, and then it would be on the honor system. Our parking stinks but we pack 'em in anyway.

I like Butch stadium. Very nice facility although I have to wear ear plugs for the sound system.

Ned would charge for parking but heck, we don't even have a gate. We would need a meter maid type charging, going car to car through the neighborhood, and then it would be on the honor system. Our parking stinks but we pack 'em in anyway.
I like Butch stadium. Very nice facility although I have to wear ear plugs for the sound system.

Lol...

I tried to run out to my truck and get a Aleve for a headache and was told, you leave, you pay to get back in. The young lady was not very friendly either. I then leaned back on the concrete wall for a second and she told me to get up and go sit back down in my seat with some serious attitude.  My vehicle was 40 feet from the gate. I really like the stadium and the parking, don't mind the $1.00 to park, but the attitudes are not called for. This is the only stadium I have ever been too that the gate attendants have serious attitudes. Most places will accommodate you with re-entry without having to pay again to get back in.

Some people forget that they are getting paid, which means that they can get fired. But when the person over the stadium has a bad attitude, what do you expect.

That's unfortunate on your behalf. I did witness in the Nederland game that it started raining at the opening kickoff and they were permitting people to go get their umbrellas because I was one of them.

There are several high school venues that charge to park including Port Arthur Memorial stadium. I must say, both have VERY good parking areas.

Several? Locally only two school districts charge, PA and Beaumont. Does that count as several?

What other local schools charge for parking? What other schools outside our area charge for parking? (do not include college, pro or private run stadiums)

Several? Locally only two school districts charge, PA and Beaumont. Does that count as several?

What other local schools charge for parking? What other schools outside our area charge for parking? (do not include college, pro or private run stadiums)

I meant the state of Texas. I was charged for parking at a playoff game at Deer Park's place several years ago. As mentioned by a poster on this thread, the Berry Center obviously charges. And I believe I've went to a game in Alvin's stadium that charged. You already know about BISD and PAISD. I'm sure there are several others that I'm not aware of....

I know the bigger schools are implementing the home field advantage thing, but what would you think about small schools doing it, but with a twist. 1 seed vs 4 seed, 1 seed gets to play at home. 2 seed vs 3 seed, the 2 seed doesn't play at home, but somewhere in their general area. For example, HJ would get to play at Butch or Lamar or somewhere in SETX against Worthing, but OF/HF would travel to La Marque and the 3 seed would play in the Houston area. I think that would really reward the district winner with home field advantage, but still rewards the team that finished in the top 2 of their district with a relatively close game.

my brother plays for Langham Creek and I have never had to pay at the Berry Center. Was there in 07 don't remember paying to park maybe I did though but I do remember looking at Cody Johnson and thought he was a lineman. Biggest high school running back I have ever seen.

Assuming youre talking about the huge RB we tried to keep at bay all night, i'm pretty sure that was Eddie Brown in 2007. Cody Johnson was the previous year when Ned had Micah Mosley and they had a big predistrict shootout. Also, Joplo Bartu, a receiver from that team is playing in the NFL now.

Assuming youre talking about the huge RB we tried to keep at bay all night, i'm pretty sure that was Eddie Brown in 2007. Cody Johnson was the previous year when Ned had Micah Mosley and they had a big predistrict shootout. Also, Joplo Bartu, a receiver from that team is playing in the NFL now.

come on now. You remember the regional finals in 07 at the Berry. Gable took a kids helmet off with a nasty hit. Cody Johnson was wearing us out 2 half and almost brought Waller back from a 21 pt halftime deficit.

come on now. You remember the regional finals in 07 at the Berry. Gable took a kids helmet off with a nasty hit. Cody Johnson was wearing us out 2 half and almost brought Waller back from a 21 pt halftime deficit.

i remember that...  Eddie Brown was the RB... and yes... he was a LOAD. ended up at A&M i think.

Cody Johnson was class of 07    https://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Cody-Johnson-Waller-TX-4375

The Johnson kid was a beast, but he went to Waller HS, guys..

correct... graduated the spring before we matched up with them in 07 though.