WOS vs HJ Halloween Night

bone

Wow can't wait till this game kicks off! But it just seems like a rerun from last year to me! Just last year it was silsbee who was gonna dethrone us! I do know and understand hj is a LOT better than last year, just don't see how they can be 40 points better! Yes our mustangs hit a bump in the road this season but they are back on track and playing their best ball of the year! From what I've seen if both teams play lights out their best game of the year, wos wins by 2 tds! But on any given night who knows! Best of luck hj! Let's go stangs!

I've been planning on attending this game... but if parking was half a mile down the highway for the homecoming game, I hate to see what it's like for this one. I might have to park at the elementary school and hitchhike to the game.

I'll be coming straight from work. Hopefully I can sneak off before 5! I've been getting there around 6 ish and parking was not too bad, yet.

We've got a Sonic now! Movin' on up! That's just what happens when you become a football powerhouse, though! LOL. There's a rinky dink Mexican food place that I ate at last night. I wouldn't get anything other than fajitas though. I would think it best to stop before I came in.

There's also a Subway and a pretty decent pizzeria.

Was I looking at a old UIL bracket because the one I see now has LM in the top half and LG in the bottom half? That also changes up other match ups as well.

That was mentioned earlier. Now the winner gets La Marque in their side, and second place gets La Grange. Makes this game all the more important!

That was mentioned earlier. Now the winner gets La Marque in their side, and second place gets La Grange. Makes this game all the more important!

Sure would like a crack at LM.Not because I think it's the eazy game but WO-S and LM go back a ways and they owned us in the 90's.I think we are 1-3 against them.Either way both of us have to get by these two if we want a rematch.

Sure would like a crack at LM.Not because I think it's the eazy game but WO-S and LM go back a ways and they owned us in the 90's.I think we are 1-3 against them.Either way both of us have to get by these two if we want a rematch.

I really think La Marque is the lesser of the two evils. Especially when looking at strength of schedule. I think they aren't as impressive as their ranking dictates.

I really think La Marque is the lesser of the two evils. Especially when looking at strength of schedule. I think they aren't as impressive as their ranking dictates.

Does anyone know the final to La Marque's game last week against Kashmere?

I've seen it reported 49-40 but Maxpreps has it 43-26.  I'm assuming whoever was doing the scoring left the game early.

If so, I wonder is La Marque pulled some starters or had some injuries that allowed Kashmere to get back in to it.

And I agree, I think I'd rather play La Marque than La Grange at this point. 

With the way they re-did the bracket, our 3rd place team would see them in the second round.

Of course, our runner-up will see Bellville in the second round, that's no cake walk either.

Does anyone know the final to La Marque's game last week against Kashmere?

I've seen it reported 49-40 but Maxpreps has it 43-26.  I'm assuming whoever was doing the scoring left the game early.

If so, I wonder is La Marque pulled some starters or had some injuries that allowed Kashmere to get back in to it.

And I agree, I think I'd rather play La Marque than La Grange at this point. 

With the way they re-did the bracket, our 3rd place team would see them in the second round.

Of course, our runner-up will see Bellville in the second round, that's no cake walk either.

49-40 I believe. Heard La Marque pulled a Vidor and gave up a huge lead and it almost cost them. I think the runner-up will have it way worse than the winner. Having to get through Bellville AND La Grange, whereas the winner just has La Marque until possibly the regional final. My pick is that at the very least, HJ or WO-S will reach the regional final. Hopefully both.

[font='bradley hand itc']I sure hope that High School Extra Live at midnight Friday night, shows some highlights of the game. Awhile back I could catch highlights of games from The Golden Triangle, but they rarely show teams. What’s up with that?[/font]

been that way for awhile now.