WOS vs HJ Halloween Night

bone

last year during the season, everybody pumped up WOS game against silsbee and said how they'd lose. even their own coach thought they'd lose and came out and smacked silsbee in the mouth 27-0. they were pretty darn good last year. this year team isnt as good as last year but im pretty sure they're capable of beating hj in my opinion

WOS 34 HJ 14

Mr. Buddy Garrity, on 18 Sept 2014 - 09:17 AM, said:
What a joke of a thread, the game is a month and a half away, injuries can occur between then, report cards come out twice, players could quit, a whole lot of things can happen between then.

HJ had better focus on one game at a time before focusing on their biggest game of the year over a month away.

chukslegacy, on 18 Sept 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:
You said it BG. Grades will definitely effect one of these teams. I will leave it up to everyone's imagination which team it will be
Okay so heres what my response about grades was based off of. I have no problem Mr. Garrity with your comment because yes that is so true, grades can change everything but do you sir agree with the post that was below yours. So what if no names were mentioned but Ray Charles can see what the comment implies. So I see that you guys all came to the rescue as if I was dead wrong for saying that the post about grades was childish. Mr. Garrity's post is truth the following statement to me is the post i was referring to. If you agree with chuck thats cool too I just dont like comments like that and its an open forum so I deal with it but my response is grow up!!

I don't believe Buddy Garrity or Chuckslegacy are from HJ. Correct me if I am wrong. I just don't like what has been implied about HJ.

Mr. Buddy Garrity, on 18 Sept 2014 - 09:17 AM, said:
What a joke of a thread, the game is a month and a half away, injuries can occur between then, report cards come out twice, players could quit, a whole lot of things can happen between then.

HJ had better focus on one game at a time before focusing on their biggest game of the year over a month away.

Okay, my comment was for WOS and yes I am a WOS fan, I mentioned about the grades because year in and year out it is a problem in just about every school. What I didn't know what that WOS has study halls for all the varsity and jv players which is a proactive thing to have. Some of you wear your feelings on your shoulders because this is old news! If what I posted on here has negative effects on the hawks fans or players I apologize. I didn't know that there must be some that struggle with this issue! WOS ROLLS over hj by 17pts if not more! Please remind me of this post come Saturday morning!

chukslegacy, on 18 Sept 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:
You said it BG. Grades will definitely effect one of these teams. I will leave it up to everyone's imagination which team it will be
Okay so heres what my response about grades was based off of. I have no problem Mr. Garrity with your comment because yes that is so true, grades can change everything but do you sir agree with the post that was below yours. So what if no names were mentioned but Ray Charles can see what the comment implies. So I see that you guys all came to the rescue as if I was dead wrong for saying that the post about grades was childish. Mr. Garrity's post is truth the following statement to me is the post i was referring to. If you agree with chuck thats cool too I just dont like comments like that and its an open forum so I deal with it but my response is grow up!!

I don't believe Buddy Garrity or Chuckslegacy are from HJ. Correct me if I am wrong. I just don't like what has been implied about HJ.

Im so sick of hearing how good WOS is.... How they are going to beat us by 2, 3, 4, 5, touchdowns.... WOS has their hands full this Friday son. You can believe that..... Our offense is designed to help pitiful teams??????? Not many people run it because you have to be smart to run it.... If it were designed to help un-athletic teams, then just think if a WOS ran it.... How bad ass it would be??? Are you saying that mis-direction does  not work for good teams? Are you saying smash-mouth, up the gut, in your face does not work for good teams?????? Please, I bet 90% of the WOS posters on this site have never played a down of football..... Probably know how to march really well and icewater, I bet you were a hell of a flag twirler..... We'll see just how good HJ is come Friday night..... If WOS looses, like I predict they will, I'll probably get booted off this site for good... Gabe, you wouldn't know a football if it hit you in the gut and swole up your ovaries.....

Actually I wasnt very good at flag twirling. I was more of a drill team type of guy. I wore my boots and dress with style baby. I was a sight to see then but now I am just old, fat and like to eat McRib sandwiches. The boys still love to see me do highkicks though!!!!!!!!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

No one was implying anything about HJ! If you cant read between the lines then that your problem not mine. I was more concerned about grades at WOS than HJ. Is that so terribly wrong, when it is a legitimate concern. The End!

Hey chucks, I think that is what team game was proving. They were claiming an HJ person brought up grades, Team Game was showing that it was not an HJ person.

Wow lets all run and jump on ole Ice. I dont put kids down, I coach kids and love them. It was all just a bad choice of words. I am sorry HJ folks. Please forgive if you took it that way. I hope you can forgive but now I am going to look up the HJ fan that said that our kids would be affected by grades before this game and then I want you guys to jump on your fellow HJ fan. Is that fair?

Chuckslegacy....this is why I brought up your post. Ice was implying HJ was talking down on WOS kids. Mofo did point out all schools can fall victim to this.

Beldemon, why is it all the sudden the WOS faithfuls are the problem. Are we not trying to support our team like you and other HJ fans. If truth were know, you have talked more negative about HJ kids than anyone else (slow,unathletic,pitiful ) I believe this is what you have been saying all along in your post.

I rode the bench in 98' and our team went 12-1 only to be beat in the 3rd round by Lamarque. Sad day for us but I guarded that dang water cooler and kept that aluminum bench warm as hell all year long. They even let me sign it once the season was done. No one has ever played the bench as well as I did. Like a boss!!!!!!!! ;)  ;)  ;)

We've got a Sonic now! Movin' on up! That's just what happens when you become a football powerhouse, though! LOL. There's a rinky dink Mexican food place that I ate at last night. I wouldn't get anything other than fajitas though. I would think it best to stop before I came in.

Yea it'll probably be best to leave town quick anyway if your a Mustang fan. Im sure there will be plenty of upset HJ fans 😉

I rode the bench in 98' and our team went 12-1 only to be beat in the 3rd round by Lamarque. Sad day for us but I guarded that dang water cooler and kept that aluminum bench warm as hell all year long. They even let me sign it once the season was done. No one has ever played the bench as well as I did. Like a boss!!!!!!!! ;)  ;)  ;)

'97 season

It is my understanding that since this game is on Halloween, clubs and organizations at HJ are going to set up some tables and have ther version of a Trunk or Treat inside the fence on the home side. Just thought I would share in case any of you have small children and still want to make the game. I believe it will start around 6:00. This is for both teams.

It is my understanding that since this game is on Halloween, clubs and organizations at HJ are going to set up some tables and have ther version of a Trunk or Treat inside the fence on the home side. Just thought I would share in case any of you have small children and still want to make the game. I believe it will start around 6:00. This is for both teams.

Yes, they are. All fans are welcome. It just means that you need to get there even earlier!