WOS vs HJ Halloween Night

bone

We all know WOS is going to get theirs, the question is whether HJ can keep WOS offense off the field, and when they are on the field make them make a couple of mistakes to steal a possession.
I wouldn't be surprised to see the power run game from HJ in the first half, trying to wear down the defense, then feed the ball to Moreaux in the second half for some big yardage pickups.
Either:
WOS 42
HJ 39
or
HJ 35
WOS 34
(They went for two and the win but didn't make it!)

I may be wrong but it looks like UIL changed the playoff bracket for 4a-D2.
http://www.maxpreps.com/tournament/w0ffOz9EEeS00gAmVebEWg/yUAefD9EEeS00gAmVebEWg/football-fall-14/2014-uil-state-football-championships-2014-football-conference-4a-d2-.htm
I think they switched games 19 and 22.
La Marque is now on te side with our number 1 seed and La Grange on the side with out number 2 seed.
Anybody else notice this or was I reading it wrong from the beginning?

I may be wrong but it looks like UIL changed the playoff bracket for 4a-D2.
http://www.maxpreps.com/tournament/w0ffOz9EEeS00gAmVebEWg/yUAefD9EEeS00gAmVebEWg/football-fall-14/2014-uil-state-football-championships-2014-football-conference-4a-d2-.htm
I think they switched games 19 and 22.
La Marque is now on te side with our number 1 seed and La Grange on the side with out number 2 seed.
Anybody else notice this or was I reading it wrong from the beginning?

I noticed that as well. When I received my realignment packet, this was how the brackets were printed out. Then I saw a different bracket online that had district 11 winner on the top side of bracket with district 9 winner. Now it's back to what I originally had at realignment meeting.

I remember a similar game last year with 2 undefeated teams playing for a district championship....can someone help me out with outcome?! 😆😅

In case you haven't been paying attention, HJ has gotten MUCH better this year, while the other teams have remained the same or are worse this year. ;)