Nederland 39 Beaumont Central 36/Final

WOSgrad

Hold up! You mean Central lost the game with the inventor of football walking their sideline! Say it isn't so. Lmbo... Like I said back in July, Foreman is the most overhyped and overrated coach in Beaumont football history.

Do I think he's a great x and o coach no. But I do think he motivates his players as good as any great coach. I think he should turn his offense to the OC and let him work his magic. Can't do everything , it's eeems he doesn't have any trust in the staff..

Oh they took them seriously just couldn't stop them if they wanted to. They ran them over and out of the stadium.

I doubt it, my cousin even told me they were surprised by Vidor. Crosby had already beaten PNG that year who worked Vidor. Just too many turnovers and penalties for our young team against the best team Vidor probably ever had. Crosby stopped themselves and gave Vidor extra opportunities, Vidor had nothing to do with it.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?site=default&mkt=houston&Season=2011&tpl=Boxscore&Sport=1&ID=124644&TeamID=138&SearchType=Teams

Hold up! You mean Central lost the game with the inventor of football walking their sideline! Say it isn't so. Lmbo... Like I said back in July, Foreman is the most overhyped and overrated coach in Beaumont football history.

oh man, here it go, cue Bmtsoulja

Great game by both teams.  Central has some ridiculous talent, and it showed throughout the whole game.  Nederland made the adjustments at half and played a great defensive second half.  Krautz and the Central rb are both great assets to their teams.  I was looking down the goal line on the 4th down play and the rb's knee was definitely down before he crossed the plane.  Again, great games by both teams looks like it will be another great match up for MCM.  

Man, Beaumont football must be the worst! Cause he's the best football coach in that whole damn town, believe that. Very young. If he doesn't get taken away by a better football district, I will back plenty of times to tell you I told you so.

First of all to my DOGS, believing in each other won you the game tonight. Props to #7 & #12 ballers no doubt. Dogs proud that you chose to get down instead of lay down, when Central built their lead. To my BIG DOG #1 you never let your team get down on themselves, I watched you motivate them all night. Good job but watch the personal fouls, got to play smart. #10 #22 Gamers, @18 keep your head up we are praying for good news. #7 getting better as you go love u man. COACHES, COACHES, COACHES enough said. Thanks to both teams for a hell of a game worth my parking fee. Last but not least the CENTRAL BAND, we noticed yall played alot whenever we had the ball-motivation instead of distraction.  P.S. NEDERLAND FANS YALL DID THE DAMN THING!