Nederland 39 Beaumont Central 36/Final

WOSgrad

Crosby didn't get better when Vidor embarrassed them in the first round lol

Y'all hadn't won a playoff game in 40 years, you have to excuse us for not taking y'all seriously. Like I tell My Two all the time, Vidor will be bringing that bi-district win up for the next 5 years because it will be the only one they have. They're the only team to beat Crosby in the first round the last 6 years so beat you chest about that. Vidor still sucks though man.

Neuman's shows his skills again. He is smart enough to recruit from PA only. Apparently he knows that bmt just doesn't have the players to beat Nederland.

He needs to start making heavy visits to a certain freshman over there right now...Could be the best QB in the history of BigNed football and he did go to grade school in Nederland for a bit.

Y'all hadn't won a playoff game in 40 years, you have to excuse us for not taking y'all seriously. Like I tell My Two all the time, Vidor will be bringing that bi-district win up for the next 5 years because it will be the only one they have. They're the only team to beat Crosby in the first round the last 6 years so beat you chest about that. Vidor still sucks though man.

Oh they took them seriously just couldn't stop them if they wanted to. They ran them over and out of the stadium.

He was ask way from across the field? Interesting. But hey it was a good game didn't see the dogs comin like that really good players. Honestly I think yall could've won that game without Seay. Even with that 98 yard drive on the jags last drive. That's why high school need to review certain plays imo. Well played dough. Hats off to both teams hope every player that was injured in tonight's contest heal quickly.

He was ask way from across the field? Interesting. But hey it was a good game didn't see the dogs comin like that really good players. Honestly I think yall could've won that game without Seay. Even with that 98 yard drive on the jags last drive. That's why high school need to review certain plays imo. Well played dough. Hats off to both teams hope every player that was injured in tonight's contest heal quickly.

Classy quote . Great game from two great teams that both left it all on the field. I think they will both make some noise in the second season !

I watched the replay on both news stations. He looked to be down before he crossed the goal line. Maybe someone can post the video.

Good game Nederland.

I've been supporting Foreman against the nay sayers, but he made some bad play calls in the red zone. Jaquet is limping, which means he couldn't get any push yet you try 2 QB sneaks with him? Smh...I guess all the big guys behind him were just for decoration. The sweep they ran on 4th, should have been run on 2nd and 3rd down...