Groveton 70 Hull-Daisetta 34/Final

WOSgrad

Dude you have some issues,get on back to the south liberty oilfield, and stop bashing a town that has done nothing to you

This is Football talk son. Take the criticism or go jump into the sink hole. Daisetta's Historical Marker. lmao well I hope Centerville and Lovelady don't put 85 on y'all lmao.

you know if liberty does get rid of Taylor you wont be considered for the job right?

Sure! Not in my future endowments. I'm happy with my 9 to 5. Are you? I'm sure Hull-Daisetta wouldn't consider you for the job also if Hodges takes a quick exit, even though you want it so bad. The difference between me and you is that I don't reminisce over the High School days I took what I accomplished and moved forward and learned from life. I guess you never left behind those horrible HD habits. To bad HDBOBCAT55 turned you into the person you are today.

You sit here and bash bobcat 55 for being a fan of his team then you bash the community 55 has pride in his team and town, you never here him say negative about our players or coaches, i think you should take notes there buddy istead of bashing your coach on a public forum and get behind him and give him and the team a little support

HD folks must not be to bad, Liberty has all HD Alumnus running their sports programs. HD alumnus football players, Terry Don Fregia, Todd Fregia and Joe Allen Slack... lmao!! Liberty needs HD folks to help them out. :D ;) :P

I agree with you on that Slack is a great guy, I don't why y'all ran him off though?

HD folks must not be to bad, Liberty has all HD Alumnus running their sports programs. HD alumnus football players, Terry Don Fregia, Todd Fregia and Joe Allen Slack...  lmao!! Liberty needs HD folks to help them out. :D  ;)  :P

And how are both programs doing?