Groveton 70 Hull-Daisetta 34/Final

WOSgrad

EX Panther no disrespect but i think Liberty and HD Superintendents should be sent packing

I'll agree with that one, but y'alls Superintendent is like tenure now. She won Region IV Superintendent of the year. She probably will be in Daisetta,TX for a long time. Just like Liberty's Superintendent he is a good ole Hometown boy. Education system is very political.

I thought the new Superintendent has made changes and progression at Liberty ISD?

What kind of progression? Like the new high school? New athletic facilities? Teacher pay raises?

As long as you have 50+ year old buildings and facilities your school is bad and getting worse by the year.

Huh...on that note. I guess HD has done a few things in the right direction. Maybe that's part of the reason Liberty kids are leaving.

What kind of progression? Like the new high school? New athletic facilities? Teacher pay raises?

As long as you have 50+ year old buildings and facilities your school is bad and getting worse by the year.

Huh...on that note. I guess HD has done a few things in the right direction. Maybe that's part of the reason Liberty kids are leaving.

So true! Any Renovations to any of the facilities? and Liberty would do a outstanding job if they ever hire a good Athletic Director.

Maybe Liberty will give Joe Slack a shot at AD when its avaliable

No offense to Joe Slack. But if Liberty does that they will be in the same exact position they're in now.

Go get the PERSON YOU WANT. No matter the cost. Not the person that's convenient. Or the most qualified out of everyone willing to work for 70k.

people said the same thing when you guys did'nt win a game, and we new that wan't true and its not true to say HD has no talent

We had very little talent and an mediocre coaching staff those two bad years before Hubbard got here.  Since Coach Hubbard has been here he won district twice and a playoff game win last year.  If HD had talent they would actually win a playoff every now and then....but they dont!

No offense to Joe Slack. But if Liberty does that they will be in the same exact position they're in now.

Go get the PERSON YOU WANT. No matter the cost. Not the person that's convenient. Or the most qualified out of everyone willing to work for 70k.

How bout they cut some teachers like Hardin did in 2007 hiring Haynes and offer the new Athletic Director $80,000 a year. If you want to win you got to pay. enough said!

Maybe Liberty will give Joe Slack a shot at AD when its avaliable

They should he was the Defensive Coordinator at Hardin for a while a assistant at Liberty. Than Athletic Director at HD and back at Liberty now. They should give him a shot. Look what Mrs. Slack has done for the Volleyball program. Back in 2012 they made it to the Regional Tournament and I believe softball girls as well.