Groveton 70 Hull-Daisetta 34/Final

WOSgrad

How does a team with the "fastest backfield in the region" keep getting their doors blown off every week? It is starting to look like 89Falcon knows what he is talking about and HDBocat9/HD Bobcats 55 do not know what they are talking about.

Groveton has lost 2 games in a row by 30+ by schools the same classification as you guys.

Why can't somebody admit HD is not as good as you think.

Good point. I will admit:

1. HD is not good.

2. HD is slow.

3. HD Nation has no concept of what football should look like.

Lol talk all you want guys but I've never said HD was great or really good. They are better than expected this year as I really thought before the season that they wouldn't win but against the cupcakes on their schedule. They're young and have some talent but doesn't make them great, which I've never alluded to. They do have a few fast kids and I expect them to do well in track. That doesn't mean anything when you can't block or tackle. This brought some HD fans back to reality. I jumped on the bandwagon only to the point of me thinking that HD would handle Groveton. HD was out played and out coached tonight. Groveton is waaay better than anyone is giving them credit for. We lost to a good West a Sabine team by 24 with 4 turnovers and gave up an onside kick. Groveton beat us by 36 with HD having no turnovers and gaining an onside kick.

We got a beating ill admit that we were horrible tonight,but i stand behind my team whether its 10-0 or 0-10 season, and as long as you have that panther name you sir will always be a loser

Sir you are a loser and always will be one. Hull-Daisetta is nothing but a disgrace to Liberty County. That closed door town y'all live in is pathetic and miserable. Only thing you and majority of those bums have to live for is Football and that 1979 State Title. quit living in the late 70's have more civilization, and be more modern. Forever that school district will be the laughing stock of the area. Get a grip on life find a hobby and stop living your life through other people

wolverine you are retarded and you have proven to be a little titty baby just ask EC Buc lmao, you got the win im man enough to say congrats to you on that, we played terrible and i can also admit that

You sir are the laughing stock of this board....better luck next year chump!

Lol talk all you want guys but I've never said HD was great or really good. They are better than expected this year as I really thought before the season that they wouldn't win but against the cupcakes on their schedule. They're young and have some talent but doesn't make them great, which I've never alluded to. They do have a few fast kids and I expect them to do well in track. That doesn't mean anything when you can't block or tackle. This brought some HD fans back to reality. I jumped on the bandwagon only to the point of me thinking that HD would handle Groveton. HD was out played and out coached tonight. Groveton is waaay better than anyone is giving them credit for. We lost to a good West a Sabine team by 24 with 4 turnovers and gave up an onside kick. Groveton beat us by 36 with HD having no turnovers and gaining an onside kick.

Groveton is bad. San Augustine dominated them.