Groveton 70 Hull-Daisetta 34/Final

WOSgrad

Sir you are a loser and always will be one. Hull-Daisetta is nothing but a disgrace to Liberty County. That closed door town y'all live in is pathetic and miserable. Only thing you and majority of those bums have to live for is Football and that 1979 State Title. quit living in the late 70's have more civilization, and be more modern. Forever that school district will be the laughing stock of the area. Get a grip on life find a hobby and stop living your life through other people

Yeah ill be here to say congrats on the shelbyville beatdown you recieve CHUMP!!!!!!

At least we won a district game....if you were in our district they would start running the clock during the first qtr!  HD is worse than Cushing....and that is saying a lot!

wolverine didn't even play football lmao

No I didnt.  My schooling was almost over before I even really cared about football.  I was all about the music and got a scholarship to play, and I am still in the music business to this day.  I also have attended all but 3 San Augustine games....Football and Basketball.  Very avid sports fan who knows the sport.  I dont have to actually play the game of football to know that HD freaking sucks.  So....what year did you graduate and what position did you end up sucking at?  

I didnt expect this...I actually thought HD was going to win.  

When a team is hopelessly slow anything can happen. Without speed you can lose to anyone on any given night. HD is historically one of the slowest teams in SETX. In addition, their fans are incapable of making a remotely accurate assessment.

Last night was very embarrassing to say the least. Groveton is a very well Coached team offensively and defensively. I believe few folks realize Groveton has played a tough schedule and had alot of injuries, looks like those players are healthy now. The Indians have two lineman on the strong side of the line that are pure maulers! Both O-lineman #64 and #77 are huge, I heard big #77 came back from an injury, he has to be 6'4 290lbs! Groveton is not lacking in the skill position area, #4, #1 and #14 are very athletic and fast. RB Odom was a man beast all night! I really hope that Groveton pulled a flipper on HD and just started running that offense this week, because our players looked helpless, out of place and confused from start to finish. Never know... maybe our film study was showing a power running offense... I'm just in shock. Also I did notice the defense that Groveton Coaches ran was very impressive and smart. I think they picked up on HD play calling tendencies, as far as a lack of running to a certain point or area. Also the delay of some of our plays can't work with D-line penetration. This is a tough and embarrassing loss, I will eat my crow and tip my hat to Groveton. Them Indian Coaches and players were ready to play, very well prepared. I bet Groveton is fighting for the District Championship, you folks are wrong if you think they are not any good. By saying that, I am not saying that HD is a great team, we got alot of work to do. Congrats to the Indians on turning their season around, good luck this season. Let it be known, HD losing to West Hardin is totally unexceptable!!!!!!!!!! We better pull out all the stops!!!!! HD NATION keep your heads up, I still love yall and I'm proud of where I'm from!!!!! Red and black til I die!!!!!!

P.S. Ex-Panther, you are a coward and should be kicked off this site. Putting down kids and their community is not right. I have talked smack about Liberty Panther football, but never have I said the low down, nasty, hateful things you have said, regarding my town. Back off...