Silsbee vs. Ozen Scrimmage

Kirbyville was on a different level those years they had Ford. Ozen D had to be shocked. I doubt they get ran on like that versus Silsbee.

Well, duh.

I can guarantee you that Silsbee will work on their passing game throughout this scrimmage. Silsbee always passes more in scrimmages than they would do in real games. Usually about 75% passing in scrimmages but that number goes down to about 50-55% in real games.

In the Lumberton scrimmage last week, Silsbee passed the ball about 78% of the time.

Well, duh.

I can guarantee you that Silsbee will work on their passing game throughout this scrimmage. Silsbee always passes more in scrimmages than they would do in real games. Usually about 75% passing in scrimmages but that number goes down to about 50-55% in real games.

In the Lumberton scrimmage last week, Silsbee passed the ball about 78% of the time.

50-55% , I always liked a balanced attack.

Well, duh.

Bring the Smelling Salt cuz there will be a Safety back there that's going to lower the BOOM I guarantee