Silsbee vs. Ozen Scrimmage

Ozen would have had a score on the opening fumble which was scooped and ran with no one to catch him. Also Calvin "Lil' C" Tyler scored on a long run as well. The game like situation of the scrimmage was pretty close and really showed that there is a ways to go with these to groups, granted they were not going to show P>A> everything, ya' think! ;)

Good, I'll see you there Aggie. I'll be wearing my usual Lol

Hey Cam. I saw you last night man. I was gonna try and get with you after the scrimmage but you slipped through the cracks..lol. Anyways I was on the sideline with the Texans cap on. I'll look for ya Thursday doc. Saw some nice things last night. We'll be very effective on defense. As far as the O.....no way Suggs was gonna show his hand to pam. We'll be just fine. Rodney did great btw. I remember him from his s.t.a. days...lol. I volunteer coached there for a couple years and my son played there also. Your other son does well in the band too man.Talented, blessed kids. God is good!!!

...I forgot to mention. In the scrimmage, someone turned in the field sprinklers on Ozen's sideline only. It stopped play briefly. That was an awkward moment...

No one turned them on. The sprinklers are set to come on by a timer every evening, starting with the visitor sideline and working it's way across the field. Maintenance forgot to have the timers off.

See this field watered every evening that I drive by at that time of day. Crew simply forgot to shut off timers. Nobody physically turned the water on.

Hey Cam. I saw you last night man. I was gonna try and get with you after the scrimmage but you slipped through the cracks..lol. Anyways I was on the sideline with the Texans cap on. I'll look for ya Thursday doc. Saw some nice things last night. We'll be very effective on defense. As far as the O.....no way Suggs was gonna show his hand to pam. We'll be just fine. Rodney did great btw. I remember him from his s.t.a. days...lol. I volunteer coached there for a couple years and my son played there also. Your other son does well in the band too man.Talented, blessed kids. God is good!!!

Thank you, it does your Heart good to get good reports on your kids. I'll be there with my #25 Jersey on sitting near the Wall & the 50 yd line.
Come on by & let's chat for a bit

No one turned them on. The sprinklers are set to come on by a timer every evening, starting with the visitor sideline and working it's way across the field. Maintenance forgot to have the timers off.

See this field watered every evening that I drive by at that time of day. Crew simply forgot to shut off timers. Nobody physically turned the water on.

Gotcha...