Silsbee vs. Ozen Scrimmage

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was Randle that got the big hit in the scrimmage that caused the Silsbee player to have to be helped off the field. Btw, I hope that the kid is doing fine. Looked like the wind got knocked out of him...

It wasn't Randle that made the hit.

The Silsbee player was back out there a couple of plays later after that hit.

Ohh, ok. That's good.

AAW, what about the Ozen d-lineman that got bent up close to the goal line? Did he ever come back?

No, he did not.

Speaking of Ozen's D-line, they are on the small side, but cat quick and very aggressive. The two ends are very good, gave our 5 star left tackle all he could handle.

Sorry for the confusion guys, the kids had different jersey #'s last night. My boy wish he was that big, he wore #23 last night with bright yellow cleats. He did make some big hits last night. He also got blew an assignment that would have been a big Silsbee play if not for a flag.

I thought your son was wearing #23 and not his usual #25.

It was great getting to meet you last night Bigcam. You need to make some of our shows this season.

Good luck to your Panthers this season!

Sorry for the confusion guys, the kids had different jersey #'s last night. My boy wish he was that big, he wore #23 last night with bright yellow cleats. He did make some big hits last night. He also got blew an assignment that would have been a big Silsbee play if not for a flag.

whew! Thx, I was getting a lil worried when I saw 25 last night. :)

I thought your son was wearing #23 and not his usual #25.

It was great getting to meet you last night Bigcam. You need to make some of our shows this season.

Good luck to your Panthers this season!

Likewise Aggie, great talking to you. I look forward to making a few shows & meeting the people that make this site so good.
The kid #25 from last night is a young beast
Well at least we had BG fooled a bit. I talked at length last night with Coach Kenny, you guys have a Gem. Nobody is perfect, but his Heart & Dedication is there for those kids. See All you Suckas @ The Butch Lol
Go Panthers!!?

Likewise Aggie, great talking to you. I look forward to making a few shows & meeting the people that make this site so good.
The kid #25 from last night is a young beast
Well at least we had BG fooled a bit. I talked at length last night with Coach Kenny, you guys have a Gem. Nobody is perfect, but his Heart & Dedication is there for those kids. See All you Suckas @ The Butch Lol
Go Panthers!!?

I spoke with Coach Harrison last night as well. Kind of talked me into coming to the game on Thursday at Da Butch.

Think I am going to make this one.

With the stats that were posted for both squads.
A pee-wee Coach wouldn't be pleased. This thread needs Crickets.
Both need to get back to the Lab & fix some things. Since I support Ozen, I recommend they get there in a hurry. Good day to you All

I agree. Both teams struggled to run the ball. Ozen: 28 rushes for 30 yards. Silsbee: 22 rushes for 44 yards. (Silsbee had a snap over QB head that resulted in 23 yard loss and a QB sack that resulted in 17 yard loss)

Both teams defenses were the shining spots last night.

I agree. Both teams struggled to run the ball. Ozen: 28 rushes for 30 yards. Silsbee: 22 rushes for 44 yards. (Silsbee had a snap over QB head that resulted in 23 yard loss and a QB sack that resulted in 17 yard loss)

Both teams defenses were the shining spots last night.

I expect D to be ahead of O at this point.
I knew Silsbee would be Tough. We talked about that old District last night. Good luck to both Teams this Season