Hull-Daisetta Bobcats AD/HC Finney to Step Down!

Will Coach Hodges be able to get them in the playoffs?  Saw they have a pretty tough district with only three going to the playoffs.  

Unfortunately he will not be able to accommodate this request.

You really have nothing better to do than troll this, and every other HD thread.  You are a clown.

A troll is anyone who posts something you don't like. This is a message board to post thoughts. It does not dictate that all posts be in accordance with your worldview. There was a question asked and answer was given.

Guest Farmer Fran

A troll is anyone who posts something you don't like. This is a message board to post thoughts. It does not dictate that all posts be in accordance with your worldview. There was a question asked and answer was given.

internet troll

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response

internet troll

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response

Ok, you are a troll. In fact, anyone who posts something I don't like is a troll. Anytime I see something I don't like it upsets me and creates an argument whether it was done accidentally or deliberate. According to your definition.

In actuality, HD Nation are trolls. Rambling on about four horsemen, Coach Finney staying for ever, HD hitting you in the mouth, HD making a run, HD having one of the best all time records, etc. is highly inflammatory and proves readers into an emotional response.  

Guest Farmer Fran

Ok, you are a troll. In fact, anyone who posts something I don't like is a troll. Anytime I see something I don't like it upsets me and creates an argument whether it was done accidentally or deliberate. According to your definition.

In actuality, HD Nation are trolls. Rambling on about four horsemen, Coach Finney staying for ever, HD hitting you in the mouth, HD making a run, HD having one of the best all time records, etc. is highly inflammatory and proves readers into an emotional response.  

Not really,  HD fans pretty much stay on their on threads. You just move from thread to thread, pretty much just baiting people.

Not really,  HD fans pretty much stay on their on threads. You just move from thread to thread, pretty much just baiting people.

Ok, give me a list of the threads I am allowed to comment on. Can I only post on the threads of the school where I went to high school? Where I coach or coached at? What about where my kids go to school? How about teams that my kids school plays against? What about teams that I coach or have coached against? Teams that my teams may play in the playoffs? Teams in the district? Teams that I watched multiple game films on? What is the criterion?

So your sure HD will not finish 2nd or 3rd? Groveton is winnable. Heck maybe even Centerville. I see HD for sure in the playoffs, 2nd or 3rd place most likely. Although don't underestimate HD winning District.  

There is 0% chance of beating Centerville. Groveton QB is a SR and will be one of the better QBs in the area which means HD will not beat them. It will come down to Lovelady and WH.

FYI, HD is a sinking ship. Everyone outside of HD knew that your coach would bail after last year. You strike while the iron is hot. The iron will be cold this year. Hopefully I am not trolling.

There is 0% chance of beating Centerville. Groveton QB is a SR and will be one of the better QBs in the area which means HD will not beat them. It will come down to Lovelady and WH.

FYI, HD is a sinking ship. Everyone outside of HD knew that your coach would bail after last year. You strike while the iron is hot. The iron will be cold this year. Hopefully I am not trolling.

I don't consider you trolling. But after looking over several of your past posts, I believe the title "Debbie Downer" does apply. ;)  The vast majority of your posts are negative in it's context, regardless of the subject matter of a thread.

Lovelady got 2nd in the 4x100 at the state track meet. Better hope none of those kids are back...HD won't be able to catch em.

I don't consider you trolling. But after looking over several of your past posts, I believe the title "Debbie Downer" does apply. ;)  The vast majority of your posts are negative in it's context, regardless of the subject matter of a thread.

If the baby is ugly, the baby is ugly.

Read the Deweyville HC thread.  Look at how it turns into an HD thread.  Many more do that as well. 

Not bashing, just saying that a couple of HD fans  are all over the place.  And pretty inflammatory too.

I agree. But it seems all you want to talk about is ugly babies, or at least point them out to us. :rolleyes:

What I am saying, your constant negativity gets quite old.

Cheer up for a change. ;) :)

I know the feeling. Unrealistic posts and claims of grandeur gets quite old to me.

So your sure HD will not finish 2nd or 3rd? Groveton is winnable. Heck maybe even Centerville. I see HD for sure in the playoffs, 2nd or 3rd place most likely. Although don't underestimate HD winning District.  

They wont win district, thats for sure, I highly doubt they beat Centerville. HD will make the playoffs but like i've stated before: Will they win a playoff game?? Thats the biggest question speaking of HD.

Read the Deweyville HC thread. Look at how it turns into an HD thread. Many more do that as well.

Not bashing, just saying that a couple of HD fans are all over the place. And pretty inflammatory too.

But go look at HOW it turned into an HD thread. An HD fan made a comment jokingly and then everybody pounced on him. At that point, the HD guys couldnt do anything but try to defend themselves.