Hull-Daisetta's 4 Horseman!

The Fighting Hull-Daisetta Bobcats look to once again field a solid team in District this season. HD will be led by the "4 Horseman" this season. Seniors QB/LB Cade Huckaby, RB/CB Sedric DeBlanc, RB/CB Martin Doucet and TE/DE Kyle Hopkins make up the "4 Horseman". Huckaby, DeBlanc and Doucet all three have the speed to take a carry 80 yards to the house. Doucet has blazing track speed, he ran a 22.59 200M this season in track. DeBlanc and Huckaby both have great vision and agility when running the ball. Hopkins is simply a man beast when motivated and driven, kid stands 6'4 and weighs in at 270LBS! Hopkins is very agile and quick for a big kid (guess he got that from brother Petey, RB at Nederland). If HD is to have a good season, you better believe the "4 Horseman" will be leading the way! Furthermore, look for HD's OL to be more aggressive and salty this season. HD Nation!

The four horseman are capable of carrying it 80 yards against HD style opponents. Due to institutionalized pathetic scheduling and a perennial weak district, HD and the four horseman have a great chance to make the playoffs and a traditional first round exit. We can look forward to more cannon fodder from HD 55 and the rest of HD Nation this year. 

The four horseman are capable of carrying it 80 yards against HD style opponents. Due to institutionalized pathetic scheduling and a perennial weak district, HD and the four horseman have a great chance to make the playoffs and a traditional first round exit. We can look forward to more cannon fodder from HD 55 and the rest of HD Nation this year.

welp…….

I usually never even have an impulse to post on here... There is just something about the words HD55 types that just instinctively make me want to publicly respond.

4 horsemen...? What a joke... The players that suit out in HD next year will do the same thing that the last 25 HD teams did before them. When they play a team that couldn't beat most JV teams...they will win. When they play a team that is any good at all...they will lose.

4 horsemen....lol

I usually never even have an impulse to post on here... There is just something about the words HD55 types that just instinctively make me want to publicly respond.
4 horsemen...? What a joke... The players that suit out in HD next year will do the same thing that the last 25 HD teams did before them. When they play a team that couldn't beat most JV teams...they will win. When they play a team that is any good at all...they will lose.
4 horsemen....lol

strange thing is I believe that same post was on another thread started by the same person who started this one a few months ago. Lol

4 horsemen....lol

If I was bragging about the 4 horseman on my team, and all their world class athletic abilities, I think I would be talking about winning state. Not being strong in district play again.

I don't concern myself much with hd either , this guy makes himself and easy target

strange thing is I believe that same post was on another thread started by the same person who started this one a few months ago. Lol

HD will have stud QB Cade Huckaby coming back for his Senior year. Cade was a physical specimen as a 6'2 215lb junior QB/LB, surely he will grow some more as a Senior. Cade has very deceptive breakaway speed and seems to step up at critical times.

TE/DE Kyle Hopkins at 6'3 260lbs will be back for his Senior year. Kyle has the ability to dominate on both sides of the line. Kyle is very athletic for his size. (Kyle's brother is Petey Hopkins Nederland RB)

RB/CB Martin Doucet at 5'9 170lbs will be back for his Senior year. Martin is a speedster with high 4.4 speed. Martin has the ability to take every carry 80 yards. Martin is also a track star.

RB/CB Sedric DeBlanc at 5'9 165lbs will be back for his Senior year. Sedric is a gym rat and built like a Greek God with 4.5 speed. Sedric's agility and vision running the ball is a sight to see. Sedric is a track kid.

HD will have stud QB Cade Huckaby coming back for his Senior year. Cade was a physical specimen as a 6'2 215lb junior QB/LB, surely he will grow some more as a Senior. Cade has very deceptive breakaway speed and seems to step up at critical times.

TE/DE Kyle Hopkins at 6'3 260lbs will be back for his Senior year. Kyle has the ability to dominate on both sides of the line. Kyle is very athletic for his size. (Kyle's brother is Petey Hopkins Nederland RB)

RB/CB Martin Doucet at 5'9 170lbs will be back for his Senior year. Martin is a speedster with high 4.4 speed. Martin has the ability to take every carry 80 yards. Martin is also a track star.

RB/CB Sedric DeBlanc at 5'9 165lbs will be back for his Senior year. Sedric is a gym rat and built like a Greek God with 4.5 speed. Sedric's agility and vision running the ball is a sight to see. Sedric is a track kid.

Right you were Mr Garrity..this here is his post from a month or so ago

Funny stuff as usual.

The "track star" move in he is referring to got beat out to state in 200m by 2 Alto guys.  1 was a JV player last year and other is a 6'3 200+ lb DE.  B)

Yep Martin ran his slowest time of the year a 22.86. The Alto kids ran a 22.81 and 22.83. Martin had repeatedly ran a 22.59 and beat those kids before.  I believe his hamstring may have acted up again. The wind was not in the kids favor that day as well.

Yep Martin ran his slowest time of the year a 22.86. The Alto kids ran a 22.81 and 22.83. Martin had repeatedly ran a 22.59 and beat those kids before.  I believe his hamstring may have acted up again. The wind was not in the kids favor that day as well.

then why wasn't he is lane 4? he didn't beat them friday night or saturday afternoon.  

Yep Martin ran his slowest time of the year a 22.86. The Alto kids ran a 22.81 and 22.83. Martin had repeatedly ran a 22.59 and beat those kids before. I believe his hamstring may have acted up again. The wind was not in the kids favor that day as well.

So the wind wasn't blowing in anyone else's lane but HD's?

55... You are probably an ok guy. And obviously a good fan. But you really set yourself up for ridicule. Hamstring...? Come on man

And now you are learning about track. It does not matter how you run at the beginning of the season. It only matters how you run at the end. All meets prior to district are practices. HD exit. The Alto advance.

55 is no fun anymore. He keeps liking everything and he's not calling people clown. I'm very disappointed.

It's called "trolling".......he knows what he is doing, trust me. Its gonna be more funny if HD doesnt get past the first round again, if they even make the playoffs. ;)

It's called "trolling".......he knows what he is doing, trust me. Its gonna be more funny if HD doesnt get past the first round again, if they even make the playoffs. ;)

No trolling Buddy, just rooting on my team. I think trolling is attacking other folks threads. I could be wrong.  I'm just ready for some Friday night football!