Hull-Daisetta's 4 Horseman!

I don't know anything about wind or hamstrings or what, but the Doucett kid at HD can fly. Maybe the pressure got to him at regionals or something because he didn't perform at a high level. His last three 100m times (Area final/area prelim/district final) were 10.96, 10.66, and 10.84. Then he ran an 11.50 regionals. Regardless of his unimpressive regional track performance, he will be one of the fastest kids in 2A next year on the football field.

It's called "trolling".......he knows what he is doing, trust me. Its gonna be more funny if HD doesnt get past the first round again, if they even make the playoffs. ;)

And I will be there every step of the way. I commit to the SETX community that I will never miss an opportunity to pile HD nation, Liberty, Colmesneil or any other unrealistic fan bases in SETX. I am firmly committed to keeping it real.

And I will be there every step of the way. I commit to the SETX community that I will never miss an opportunity to pile HD nation, Liberty, Colmesneil or any other unrealistic fan bases in SETX. I am firmly committed to keeping it real.

Unrealistic would not be HD, we have accomplished some great things in football. Now the other teams you mentioned, not so much. Like it or not HD has a great tradition. Just look below on my signature, bet most teams will never accomplish some of those feats.

Anyone that seen Cade Huckaby play QB last season, knows the kid is awesome! What an explosive player with size! At 6'3 215lbs, this kid is gonna have a great Senior season.  Cade was even a beast against the great Alto, first play breaking open a long 80 yard TD! Can't remember his numbers, just know they were up there. Sure HD9 knows. Huckaby is hands down one of the best QBs in SETX, regardless of classification. Cade could start at most schools in SETX.

Anyone that seen Cade Huckaby play QB last season, knows the kid is awesome! What an explosive player with size! At 6'3 215lbs, this kid is gonna have a great Senior season.  Cade was even a beast against the great Alto, first play breaking open a long 80 yard TD! Can't remember his numbers, just know they were up there. Sure HD9 knows. Huckaby is hands down one of the best QBs in SETX, regardless of classification. Cade could start at most schools in SETX.

Your the best thing about the off season!!

Unrealistic would not be HD, we have accomplished some great things in football. Now the other teams you mentioned, not so much. Like it or not HD has a great tradition. Just look below on my signature, bet most teams will never accomplish some of those feats.

Harvard won national championships in football also. Harvard has tradition. The Army-Navy game has tradition. In fact, HD's accomplishments occurred during the same era of Army-Navy bearing some significance. I have traditionally wanted to play against HD because they traditionally look slow on film.

I don't know anything about wind or hamstrings or what, but the Doucett kid at HD can fly. Maybe the pressure got to him at regionals or something because he didn't perform at a high level. His last three 100m times (Area final/area prelim/district final) were 10.96, 10.66, and 10.84. Then he ran an 11.50 regionals. Regardless of his unimpressive regional track performance, he will be one of the fastest kids in 2A next year on the football field.

Kid is fast yes no doubt...but he ran against an SA kid in 3 races. At area he beat him by like .03 seconds.  He then lost to him in both the 100m races at regionals.  At area i thought the kid got a great jump and ran a great race.  At regionals the SA kid had the better starts.  It just goes to show that in the 100m race, the difference in 1st and 5th or 6th is tenths of a second. 

You know they will pretend to not see this post HD9. LOL!

Nobody is taking anything away from the individual accomplishments if that kid. It is definitely a heck of a feat. But... I happen to know for certainty that HD couldn't even win a playoff game with the fastest kid in the state on their team. You think they're gonna do anything with the 3rd fastest kid in the region?..

By the way... All those team accomplishments you guys always talk about... How many of them happened in the last 30 years? Oh that's right...none.

Anyone that seen Cade Huckaby play QB last season, knows the kid is awesome! What an explosive player with size! At 6'3 215lbs, this kid is gonna have a great Senior season. Cade was even a beast against the great Alto, first play breaking open a long 80 yard TD! Can't remember his numbers, just know they were up there. Sure HD9 knows. Huckaby is hands down one of the best QBs in SETX, regardless of classification. Cade could start at most schools in SETX.

I don't agree. And I saw him play twice. He's a heck of an athlete and leader. But when it comes to playing the quarterback position...well...he doesn't lol his arm is nowhere near the level it needs to be I make him an elite QB. Even at the highschool level. He's a player, for sure. But I wouldn't call him "one of the best QB's in SETX". Because this year, there a lot of quarterbacks id put over him on that list.

I don't agree. And I saw him play twice. He's a heck of an athlete and leader. But when it comes to playing the quarterback position...well...he doesn't lol his arm is nowhere near the level it needs to be I make him an elite QB. Even at the highschool level. He's a player, for sure. But I wouldn't call him "one of the best QB's in SETX". Because this year, there a lot of quarterbacks id put over him on that list.

Agreed.  Huckaby seems to be a great kid and is a very good athlete.  I do think he could play at alot of schools...just not quarterback.

• 2 weeks later...