The Race Card

BLUEDOVE3

Yep. But the Ozen folks kept it hush hush.

I guess they didn't want to look foolish for not hiring him when the other applicants credentials were far inferior.

Let's be fair to the other applicant's, AAW. Exactly whose credentials WOULDN'T be far inferior to TS's? Bob Hurley, Sr.?

Yes, that is as offensive as calling the Washington football team the Redskins.  It implies that only caucasians should occupy the premises.  Highly insensitive.  If our society is going to progress sufficiently, the home in which the President of this country resides should not have a color attached to it.  Considering the the campaign promise and delivery of same, it should be named the Transparent House.

Were yall upset with Paul Jennings in the White House? Booker T. ate there and people had a fit. Okay, I won't throw too much history cause that was way-yyyy back then. Lets move to the present  :ph34r:

The present?  Are you talking about me not liking the policies promoted by the President and then "some" telling me the only reason I dont like them are because he is black and I am, therefore, a racist?  Why would that bother me or anyone else?

The present?  Are you talking about me not liking the policies promoted by the President and then "some" telling me the only reason I dont like them are because he is black and I am, therefore, a racist?  Why would that bother me or anyone else?

> 5 GALLONpint Bucket

@KDonhoops: Donald Sterling wraps himself in an American flag, declares that the NBA is trying to deny his rights - http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/donald-sterling-wraps-himself-in-an-american-flag--declares-that-the-nba-is-trying-to-deny-his-rights-235703473.html

I dont' care what color the skin is that occupies the white house.....

I didn't care for carter at all and he's white....that's not racist.

I don't care for Obama's policies one bit....that's not racist.

I mean I posed the question because we do have BET, Black Colleges, NAACP, Black History month, NBJC, NABSE, etc...

When you add a color to an organization or group of people its referring to only that color (black or white) am I CORRECT....hows that not a form of racism.....

I dont' care what color the skin is that occupies the white house.....

I didn't care for carter at all and he's white....that's not racist.

I don't care for Obama's policies one bit....that's not racist.

I mean I posed the question because we do have BET, Black Colleges, NAACP, Black History month, NBJC, NABSE, etc...

When you ad a color to an organization or group of people its referring to only that color (black or white) am I CORRECT....hows that not a form of racism.....

Let me ask you a question  :D Why do we have Black Colleges? Do you realize if you are white, you have a better chance of getting a scholarship at a Black College? Those are two questions, sorry. Now, let me ask you another question...  :D