The Race Card

BLUEDOVE3

Disagree. Everyone's has an odor to it. And that applies to the President too. Those who believe he should never be challenged or questioned are very naïve. Those who think to question or challenge the President is a racist act, don't have much intelligence.

agreed. Have no problem with the folks who went at Clinton or the beloved Bush, but to think all politicians dont lie in someway is a damn joke IMO, but has nothing to do with Sterling or this thread.

Disagree.  Everyone's has an odor to it.  And that applies to the President too.  Those who believe he should never be challenged or questioned are very naïve.  Those who think to question or challenge the President is a racist act, don't have much intelligence.

I'm truly amazed.. What is you even talking bout.

Twenty-three pages on a thread about an old white guy born in the early 1930's that made a private comment to his black girlfriend that he didn't like her hanging around publicly with black guys because he is seen with her in public also? 

In fairness, 21 pages is Mr. Buddy Garrity's twitter feed :D

Based on recent news about the VA, it would appear that your Houston uncle is lucky that he made the A list and not the other one.  I took my basic training at Ft. Knox Kentucky and my advanced training there as well.   Where did you take your basic training.  Not being a big fan of government sponsored medical care, I have never been to the VA.  I chose to be responsible for my own medical care and all has worked out well.  While my care is not free, I am satisfied with what I am getting with my coverage even though I have no need for free birth control pills.  I always operated under that crazy notion that I should pay for my healthcare and that you should pay for yours.  I see no reason to be forced to handle it another way.  If you have to ask yourself who you had in mind for Alzheimers test, it means you probably are in the early stages.

Some of us are just fortunate than others I guess. 

Classless cowardly just plain ignorant excuse for a human. All you ever do is bait. You posted that simply so someone can call you racists and you'll reply blah blah blah. THIS IS THE MOST CLASSLESS POST I'VE SEEN ON THIS SITE.

Wow, I have not encountered many people who can tell me what was on my mind when I made a post and what result I was seeking. Are you related to the enlightened/chosen one?

PamFAm,You need to pay closer attention.  The post was intended to belittle those who sought to convict George Zimmerman by suggesting that the only reason that incident occurred was because Martin was a minority wearing a hoody.

what does that have to do with the NBA or the Sterling situation??

I am looking at this and if it is legit, then I hope they catch the guys but I wouldn't put it past this girlfriend to pull something like this for sympathy, more spotlight, whatever.

And it also wouldn't surprise me if Al or Jesse tried to get in on some of that spotlight as well.

you got a strong point.