The Race Card

BLUEDOVE3

Dove, since you are the race card police, I would like to get an answer to a question posed previously but never answered.

If it is racist to oppose everything the President says or does, is it also racist to support, unconditionally, the President in everything he says or does?

Nash come to kill all topics

Dove, since you are the race card police, I would like to get an answer to a question posed previously but never answered.

If it is racist to oppose everything the President says or does, is it also racist to support, unconditionally, the President in everything he says or does?

Who is being racist for opposing the President? 

Dove- since we believe so strongly in diversity, I want to give you an example of racism from my viewpoint that I considered blatant. And it is an area with which you are particularly conversant. My personal opinion is that there was considerable racism involved when Ozen High School received an application from one of the all time great Texas High School basketball coaches ( whose initials are TS). He was granted a very short interview ( during which, a couple of the interviewers did cross word puzzles) and the interviewee NEVER heard from them again. I wonder why? Was it his basketball credentials? Wouldnt it be interesting to compare his credentials against those hired?

Dove- since we believe so strongly in diversity, I want to give you an example of racism from my viewpoint that I considered blatant. And it is an area with which you are particularly conversant. My personal opinion is that there was considerable racism involved when Ozen High School received an application from one of the all time great Texas High School basketball coaches ( whose initials are TS). He was granted a very short interview ( during which, a couple of the interviewers did cross word puzzles) and the interviewee NEVER heard from them again. I wonder why? Was it his basketball credentials? Wouldnt it be interesting to compare his credentials against those hired?

Man, didn't know this.  Would love to have seen what he could do with that talent.

But for argument's sake, mightn't there have been a reason that was not racially motivated?  For instance, since BISD is an "open" district, suppose there were Central supporters on the committee that did not want to see Ozen become the completely dominant basketball program in Beaumont.  I have no idea either way since I was not even aware he had interviewed.  Just wondering aloud.

The head coach of your favorite local3-a school where real basketball is not played but a weak schedule is. Same school where off season workouts are the wrong ones.

OOHHHHH, that "TS" threw me off. Just say next time, " local3-a school where real basketball is not played but a weak schedule is. Same school where off season workouts are the wrong ones. "  :D