The Race Card

BLUEDOVE3

gotta strike while the iron is hot when you have a legit case. Ppl thought this was a rumor couple weeks ago. ;)

Well, this really opens up a lot of things......

She admits she was his girlfriend. He was also her Boss. A Boss can illegally sexually harass their employee......but can a boyfriend sexually harass their girlfriend? (before anyone goes there, I'm not talking about sexual assault)  Example, I can tell my girlfriend I like her butt in those jeans.....but I can't tell my employee.....If she is my girlfriend, can I tell her she has a nice butt after work but not while she is on the clock?

Is it against the law for him to tell her all that racist stuff as a girlfriend?

While I have no doubt he probably said and did all those things.....I still think she is in it just for money.

You have got it all wrong. These people dont want money. They are just like the woman who brought out her story on Herman Cain.( I'll bet she collected HER money before she brought out the story)They are simply trying to protect future victims from conservative sexual predators.

wow name calling by sextsports staff……

isn't that against the rules???? why should i expect anything  less

whats a sextsports first off? 2nd if I would have said specifically that you were stupid that would be name calling, read the post again and have a wonderful afternoon. ;)

@kavithadavidson: The latest in Mr. Magoo Takes LA: Donald Sterling attends a black church service http://deadspin.com/donald-sterling-attends-black-church-service-1584710425/+Tom_Ley via @Deadspin @ToLey88

@nypost: Donald Sterling got a round of applause at a predominantly black church in LA http://nyp.st/1oO4Hv9

whats a sextsports first off? 2nd if I would have said specifically that you were stupid that would be name calling, read the post again and have a wonderful afternoon. ;)

SETXsports it was a typo but i guess i did that because i was "being stupid"

twist is anyway you want to make you feel better.

bottom line is i was offended therefore it is offensive by todays standards………….

She admits she was his girlfriend. He was also her Boss. A Boss can illegally sexually harass their employee......but can a boyfriend sexually harass their girlfriend? (before anyone goes there, I'm not talking about sexual assault)  Example, I can tell my girlfriend I like her butt in those jeans.....but I can't tell my employee.....If she is my girlfriend, can I tell her she has a nice butt after work but not while she is on the clock?

Is it against the law for him to tell her all that racist stuff as a girlfriend?

While I have no doubt he probably said and did all those things.....I still think she is in it just for money.

I see your point.

Its America Hippy!!! Its always about the money!!!

Dove, since you are the race card police, I would like to get an answer to a question posed previously but never answered.

If it is racist to oppose everything the President says or does, is it also racist to support, unconditionally, the President in everything he says or does?