Nederland runs wild against Dayton in scrimmage

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1426454" timestamp="1377270050"]
260yards?? wow, where was the defense???? i'm use to it, because of our wet paper bag run defense at PAM(hopefully that will change).
[/quote]

I don't believe Dayton played their best football last night. Hopkins is one of the best in the area, he has the potential to run 260 on almost any team.

[quote name="Trocket" post="1426557" timestamp="1377282916"]
Sometimes people forget how good Nederland is. Let's not forget they had a lot of good players returning. ;D
[/quote]

There were some questions for Ned going into this season, some have been pretty much answered, some  probably still remain after the scrimmages.  I am confident they will be worked out before district.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1426569" timestamp="1377284802"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=113486.msg1426557#msg1426557 date=1377282916]
Sometimes people forget how good Nederland is. Let's not forget they had a lot of good players returning. ;D
[/quote]

There were some questions for Ned going into this season, some have been pretty much answered, some  probably still remain after the scrimmages.  I am confident they will be worked out before district.
[/quote]I know they will be ready for district, Coach Neuman and staff will have them ready with that tough pre district schedule.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine