Central, Ozen under investigation by UIL

It's said, "He without sin, cast the 1st stone!" Not excusing any program but I'm pretty sure none of the other schools should be able to cast a stone! Coaches assisting players nutritionally or transporting to provide them the opportunity to compete or visit a college football camp or campus is somewhat humanitarian to me! Some kids don't have rides, food, money or parental support for whatever the reason maybe! Coaxing a child to attend your school via recruting or having illegal practices, playing ineligible players, things like this are really rule infractions! UIL may want to take a look at how they view rule violations! We don't want to dehumanize coaches to where they don't show love and compasion to there players! Some schools would love to see these schools suspended from post-season play to enhance their chances of playing then! It's puzzling to me because I come from an area when loosing to Nederland, Vidor, PNG, LCM, Lumberton never happened! Nederland has dominated the past few years but seems like there just might be a challenge for a new king of the hill! Hopefully UIL will allow the 20-4a race to the playoffs to be determined on the field! IJS 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="JRidge" post="1421186" timestamp="1375626243"]
It's said, "He without sin, cast the 1st stone!" Not excusing any program but I'm pretty sure none of the other schools should be able to cast a stone! Coaches assisting players nutritionally or transporting to provide them the opportunity to compete or visit a college football camp or campus is somewhat humanitarian to me! Some kids don't have rides, food, money or parental support for whatever the reason maybe! Coaxing a child to attend your school via recruting or having illegal practices, playing ineligible players, things like this are really rule infractions! UIL may want to take a look at how they view rule violations! [b]We don't want to dehumanize coaches to where they don't show love and compasion to there players![/b] Some schools would love to see these schools suspended from post-season play to enhance their chances of playing then! It's puzzling to me because I come from an area when loosing to Nederland, Vidor, PNG, LCM, Lumberton never happened! Nederland has dominated the past few years but seems like there just might be a challenge for a new king of the hill! Hopefully UIL will allow the 20-4a race to the playoffs to be determined on the field! IJS
[/quote]

Compassion is different than organizing, transporting and coaching players during the summer...guess if you want to call cheating, compassion, go ahead.

Of course you missed the subtleties in the statement! "Illegal Practices" that would fall under coaching or calling plays when you're not suppose to! Don't know if that actually happened and if rules are broken there should be consequences! Coaches should be penalized not the kids because if rules were broken the one's in-charge are responsible for overseeing there program! Let the playoff races continue as the schools programs aren't responsible for the coaches decisions neither are the kids! Coaches come and go as often coaching jobs are their stepping stones to something greater! JMO
[quote name="tsr36" post="1421194" timestamp="1375627316"]
[quote author=JRidge link=topic=112856.msg1421186#msg1421186 date=1375626243]
It's said, "He without sin, cast the 1st stone!" Not excusing any program but I'm pretty sure none of the other schools should be able to cast a stone! Coaches assisting players nutritionally or transporting to provide them the opportunity to compete or visit a college football camp or campus is somewhat humanitarian to me! Some kids don't have rides, food, money or parental support for whatever the reason maybe! Coaxing a child to attend your school via recruting or having illegal practices, playing ineligible players, things like this are really rule infractions! UIL may want to take a look at how they view rule violations! [b]We don't want to dehumanize coaches to where they don't show love and compasion to there players![/b] Some schools would love to see these schools suspended from post-season play to enhance their chances of playing then! It's puzzling to me because I come from an area when loosing to Nederland, Vidor, PNG, LCM, Lumberton never happened! Nederland has dominated the past few years but seems like there just might be a challenge for a new king of the hill! Hopefully UIL will allow the 20-4a race to the playoffs to be determined on the field! IJS
[/quote]

Compassion is different than organizing, transporting and coaching players during the summer...guess if you want to call cheating, compassion, go ahead.
[/quote]

I watched the Saints head coach get suspended for his actions! I watch MLB baseball players get suspended for there actions! Why is it that programs get suspended or band and not the players or persons involved with wrong-doings only? Everyone on the team is not guilty and the bad apples get to spoil the whole bunch! Noone would want to do time for someone elses mistakes! Grown People Have Their Own Mind & Do What They Want To Do!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1421136" timestamp="1375583412"]
I guess ol Jerry's efforts at being a Glamor Shot Photographer were truly in vain.  ;)
[/quote]Soulja you do have to say he does take clear photos....LMAO ....Good luck this year..GO BIG NED

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1421333" timestamp="1375695571"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=112856.msg1421136#msg1421136 date=1375583412]
I guess ol Jerry's efforts at being a Glamor Shot Photographer were truly in vain.  ;)
[/quote]Soulja you do have to say he does take clear photos....LMAO ....Good luck this year..GO BIG NED
[/quote] ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1422039" timestamp="1375842095"]
[quote author=dmeast11111 link=topic=112856.msg1422032#msg1422032 date=1375840506]
I know I posted a reply on this thread. It has been deleted. Any idea how this happens.. and why??
[/quote]

We lost several threads and posts in a server crash a week or so ago.
[/quote]

CMON AAW we all know there was no "SERVER" Crash... They pulled the system down long enough to install the new NSA software....

[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1148821_10151559860090911_1934451467_n.jpg[/img]

[quote name="tsr36" post="1421194" timestamp="1375627316"]

[/quote]

Please.  You really believe that all of these 7-on-7 teams don't have a coach or two or three behind the scenes organizing and planning somehow?  YES.  And, trust me, they are "coaching" during these practices or games too.  If they really investigated...7-on-7 would not longer exist.  And this Jerry Jordan needs a life besides taking pics of ONE team and then making some pretty serious accusations.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin