Central, Ozen under investigation by UIL

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CAL2TEX" post="1418230" timestamp="1373634617"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=112856.msg1418223#msg1418223 date=1373633442]
[quote author=kf89 link=topic=112856.msg1418220#msg1418220 date=1373633020]
B.I.S.D.!
[/quote]PN-G ISD!
[/quote]

? ???
[/quote]  8)

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1418229" timestamp="1373634584"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=112856.msg1418228#msg1418228 date=1373634450]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=112856.msg1418171#msg1418171 date=1373593397]
Probation...  What were they not allowed to do on probation 1?  Probation 2?  Possible probation 3?
[/quote]

Next step for Ozen might be no playoffs.  We will see if they penalize other sports as the 2nd probation was due to the BB incident.

Central will probably get a slap on the wrist or maybe probation, unless the UIL decides the problem is systemic to BISD.
[/quote]
Again what rules did Ozen break in those three pics?
[/quote]

I am not sure what three pics you saw, there  were a bunch on the other site.  The main ones would be the coaches on the sideline at the 7 on 7 game actually coaching the kids,[u][b]IF[/b] [/u]that's what they were doing.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1418232" timestamp="1373635174"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=112856.msg1418229#msg1418229 date=1373634584]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=112856.msg1418228#msg1418228 date=1373634450]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=112856.msg1418171#msg1418171 date=1373593397]
Probation...  What were they not allowed to do on probation 1?  Probation 2?  Possible probation 3?
[/quote]

Next step for Ozen might be no playoffs.  We will see if they penalize other sports as the 2nd probation was due to the BB incident.

Central will probably get a slap on the wrist or maybe probation, unless the UIL decides the problem is systemic to BISD.
[/quote]
Again what rules did Ozen break in those three pics?
[/quote]

I am not sure what three pics you saw, there  were a bunch on the other site.  The main ones would be the coaches on the sideline at the 7 on 7 game actually coaching the kids,[u][b]IF[/b] [/u]that's what they were doing.
[/quote]
On the setxinvestigates only pic 28, 29, and 30 are of Ozen. Pic 28 is three of Ozen's coaches sitting in lawn chairs watching the game. The two guys in the other two pics are not coaches on the Ozen staff. Are there more pics? Is it against the rules for coaches to watch their team play 7 on 7?

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1418216" timestamp="1373630919"]
Photo evidence http://setinvestigates.com/Central-High-School-UIL-Violations-i6-110.htm
[/quote]

Is it against UIL rules for any of the coaches to watch the 7 on 7?? Is against the rules for them feed their team? Is it against the rules for them to give them rides?? The hand gestures could of been anything.... without hearing what he was saying to the other coach... they can discuss their players among themselves to be able to tell them AFTER the game where they went wrong... Right?

This is petty in my opinion... He is a new coach at a new school and is at 7 on 7 drill/competition taking notes about his players so that he can evaluate them and see what good or bad habits they may or may not have... if this is what investigating reporting is about then where are the interviews? I can take a picture and put a spin on it... this is nothing more then fishing for a story where there MAY or MAY NOT be one...

his Dad being there is just like any other dad.... probably there to support and take his on notes being an ex coach so he can help his son excel in his new position....

stories like these are ones that need to be in the magazines with all the alien abductions....

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1418219" timestamp="1373632592"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=112856.msg1418217#msg1418217 date=1373631756]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=112856.msg1418216#msg1418216 date=1373630919]
Photo evidence http://setinvestigates.com/Central-High-School-UIL-Violations-i6-110.htm
[/quote]Photo evidence from a non credible website in an investigation?  Is there video evidence?  I wonder if the REAL media sources or the UIL have that kind of evidence?
[/quote]

In which of the three pics of Ozen are they breaking the rules?
[/quote] I think they should have kept the pix where the coaches were driving on I-10 and the one where they were watering the grass.

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1418239" timestamp="1373636260"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=112856.msg1418216#msg1418216 date=1373630919]
[/quote]

Is it against UIL rules for any of the coaches to watch the 7 on 7?? Is against the rules for them feed their team? Is it against the rules for them to give them rides?? The hand gestures could of been anything.... without hearing what he was saying to the other coach... they can discuss their players among themselves to be able to tell them AFTER the game where they went wrong... Right?

This is petty in my opinion... He is a new coach at a new school and is at 7 on 7 drill/competition taking notes about his players so that he can evaluate them and see what good or bad habits they may or may not have... if this is what investigating reporting is about then where are the interviews? I can take a picture and put a spin on it... this is nothing more then fishing for a story where there MAY or MAY NOT be one...

his Dad being there is just like any other dad.... probably there to support and take his on notes being an ex coach so he can help his son excel in his new position....

stories like these are ones that need to be in the magazines with all the alien abductions....
[/quote]Chuuch!

The problem is that the head of the UIL had a meeting with all bisd coaches in the spring about rule infractions. HE specifically addressed 7 on 7 participation, and what coaches could and could not do. He basically warned them as well as the athletic director. I know those two coaches were not hired yet , but it is the job of the athletic director to oversee his coaches.

[quote name="tupac7" post="1418244" timestamp="1373637173"]
The problem is that the head of the UIL had a meeting with all bisd coaches in the spring about rule infractions. HE specifically addressed 7 on 7 participation, and what coaches could and could not do. He basically warned them as well as the athletic director. I know those two coaches were not hired yet , but it is the job of the athletic director to oversee his coaches.
[/quote]

Which is why I am wondering if Central will get lumped in with Ozen as far as punishment.  Since the AD is over both schools.

[quote name="understand" post="1418250" timestamp="1373639496"]
Bigdog/lil puppy maybe Jerry can help you beat Central this year, because  it appears the BISD schools or the only ones you talk about along with jerry but i ask you where are the photos from West Brook flag league
[/quote]

I don't know who put ice down your drawers, but I'm not bashing either team or talking about games next year on this thread.  I am commenting on the topic of this thread only.  And who's Jerry??

[quote name="tupac7" post="1418244" timestamp="1373637173"]
[/quote]

hahah I guess Ozen/Central had problems with coaches coaching 7 on 7 before... but I guess it didn't help in the past couple of seasons... :-D

[quote name="AHUDDLESTON" post="1418261" timestamp="1373642174"]
According to the uil rules, you may not transport the athletes.
[/quote]

WOW that rule is BS, especially if the only reason he was transporting them was to help those who couldn't afford the fuel or have a ride to the site which was in Houston...

They want these coaches to be mentors and have their kids look up to their coaches... but when the coaches go that extra mile to help them better themselves they get drilled as cheaters...

IN MY OPINION: This is a FREAKING WITCH HUNT!!!!

[quote name="AHUDDLESTON" post="1418270" timestamp="1373642627"]
I hate the rule myself. I think the 3a on down coaches should be given the option for Spring ball.  If they don't give the option, then let them coach 7 on 7.
[/quote]

If A Coach wants to spend his time in the summer and the kids want to participate why not let them all coach 7 on 7?  I mean Toby comes into a program that is well under where it should be and he is trying to gather as much info as he can to put a competitive team on the field during the district games to make it to the playoffs and because he provides rides, water, and a little support he is getting ambushed from someone who has nothing but some photos and what he thinks no proof of anything but an [i][b]ASS[/b][/i]umption! Trust me I have no horse in this race.... but to sit idle and watch someone get railroaded over a few pics and someones witch hunt just isn't my bag!!

I have no association with Coach Foreman or anyone at Central ... I just hate it when someone blows something up that isn't that big a freaking deal!!! I understand he isn't suppose to give rides per UIL rules... I get that.... ok slap his wrist and move on.... but to try to make it bigger then it is... PFFFFTTTTT GROW THE F UP!!!!!!!! [b]and this isn't pointed at anyone on this board[/b].....

just like in one of the photos taken by "Jerry" he states Coach Foreman parked in Handicap parking space... if you look at the picture ... it is taken so you can't see the wall in front of his vehicle... and yes there is a emblem on the wall but it appears to be for the spot to the left of Toby's vehicle... and there is one on the right side on the ground ... but I can't tell from the photo if the one he is in is a HC spot........ if your going to make that statement make damn sure you have the photo proof to back it up....

You can't force/pressure a kid to participate in 7on7. So if they are riding with the Coach then that can be seen as being pressured to participate. It has to be completely volunteer or it can be viewed as being an illegal practice. 

Do you think they are talking about anything besides game plan on the way to the game?

Ok, everyone who is familiar with district 20-4a knows that Central & Ozen will be under a microscope, especially from disgruntaled former employees and opponents who are in the same playoff birth hunt! Some of the acqusations maybe warrented on Centrals part and Ozen's violatons were already noted, there name was added to help bolster this story! Westbrook Coaches, according to several incoming freshmen have blatenly violated recruitng rules and continue to be disclosed! If the coaches are wrong then they should be held accountable and not the players or school! They are hired to follow the guidelines and if their selfishness and unwillingness to follow rules remain then they should be reprimanded! Right is right and wrong is wrong no matter what school it is! Don't teach the kids to win at any and all cost!   

When this story was originally brought up I thought it was just someone [b]within BISD[/b] trying to start up something versus a crosstown rival since it was just 1 team in this. Now that its 2 teams/programs [b]that just so happens to have 2 new regimes take over[/b] its really eerie this has come about, [b]it's almost as if someone from outside of BISD was paid to spy on these 2 programs by someone (maybe within BISD still or not)[/b] and start a firestorm with little-to-no evidence of wrongdoing. I sure hope this doesn't harm the kids in any way IF in fact the UIL deems rules were violated (in which I honestly don't think there were)....

[quote name="bigdog" post="1418252" timestamp="1373640493"]
[quote author=understand link=topic=112856.msg1418250#msg1418250 date=1373639496]
Bigdog/lil puppy maybe Jerry can help you beat Central this year, because  it appears the BISD schools or the only ones you talk about along with jerry but i ask you where are the photos from West Brook flag league
[/quote]

I don't know who put ice down your drawers, but I'm not bashing either team or talking about games next year on this thread.  I am commenting on the topic of this thread only.  And who's Jerry??
[/quote]

BTW , I am analyzing what [u][b]could[/b][/u] happen [u][b]if[/b][/u] there were violations.  I am not stating that any violations occurred.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder