Central, Ozen under investigation by UIL

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1418171" timestamp="1373593397"]
Probation...  What were they not allowed to do on probation 1?  Probation 2?  Possible probation 3?
[/quote]I don't think that ever came out. if this comes down to a harsher penalty for Ozen i would feel real bad for those kids. not a good situation for a new coach to step right into.

you have to be friends with one of the last OC's from Central I think he can give some infro on why  reporters were following the kids to Houston to a 7 on 7 flag tournament and then ask him how  or who were over the last 7 on 7  flag teams the last 4 years and nothing was said or done then , so smell your smoke and look there for the fire because the kids and new coaches did nothing wrong.
ps stop them on the field not with this because every week several teams play at WB and all the coaches or there also on the sidelines and one week they were at the BUTCH

[quote name="tupac7" post="1418200" timestamp="1373601364"]
Seems to be credible to me. That site just reported it first. Hard to dispute photo evidence.
[/quote]Sure, it is.  There is a little thing called PhotoShop.  Did that website provide video evidence that I'm not aware of?  Credible?  Do you know anyone that gets their daily or monthly subscriptions to their house?  Are they shown on TV?

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1418216" timestamp="1373630919"]
Photo evidence http://setinvestigates.com/Central-High-School-UIL-Violations-i6-110.htm
[/quote]Photo evidence from a non credible website in an investigation?  Is there video evidence?  I wonder if the REAL media sources or the UIL have that kind of evidence?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1418217" timestamp="1373631756"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=112856.msg1418216#msg1418216 date=1373630919]
Photo evidence http://setinvestigates.com/Central-High-School-UIL-Violations-i6-110.htm
[/quote]Photo evidence from a non credible website in an investigation?  Is there video evidence?  I wonder if the REAL media sources or the UIL have that kind of evidence?
[/quote]

In which of the three pics of Ozen are they breaking the rules?

Seems like this site is as crediable as the so called mainstream media -A new source for investigative news in Southeast Texas

*MOD EDIT*

10) To ensure that copyright laws are observed, post only the link to any articles, photos or other material originating from other websites.  DO NOT paste the entire text of an article or photo here as such may violate the originating site's rights.  In limited cases, PORTIONS of the text of a article may be allowed, but should be avoided if possible.

[quote name="kf89" post="1418222" timestamp="1373633309"]
Seems like this site is as crediable as the so called mainstream media -A new source for investigative news in Southeast Texas

*MOD EDIT*

10) To ensure that copyright laws are observed, post only the link to any articles, photos or other material originating from other websites.  DO NOT paste the entire text of an article or photo here as such may violate the originating site's rights.  In limited cases, PORTIONS of the text of a article may be allowed, but should be avoided if possible.

[/quote]...it's a 'mom and pop' media outlet.  Heck, even I can make one of those websites and make it to investigate PN-G ISD or any other district for that matter...

[quote name="kf89" post="1418222" timestamp="1373633309"]

*MOD EDIT*

[/quote]

How is it ok for this dude to ride around taking pics of these kids? He doesn't need parental consent? So a Lumberton investigation firm has pics on Ozen and Central...smh It's going to take more than that to keep the L-train from coming in DAL.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1418171" timestamp="1373593397"]
Probation...  What were they not allowed to do on probation 1?  Probation 2?  Possible probation 3?
[/quote]

Next step for Ozen might be no playoffs.  We will see if they penalize other sports as the 2nd probation was due to the BB incident.

Central will probably get a slap on the wrist or maybe probation, unless the UIL decides the problem is systemic to BISD. 

[quote name="bigdog" post="1418228" timestamp="1373634450"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=112856.msg1418171#msg1418171 date=1373593397]
[/quote]

Next step for Ozen might be no playoffs.  We will see if they penalize other sports as the 2nd probation was due to the BB incident.

Central will probably get a slap on the wrist or maybe probation, unless the UIL decides the problem is systemic to BISD.
[/quote]
Again what rules did Ozen break in those three pics?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder