UIL Releases Cutoff Numbers for 2022

Cat22

44 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin moving back up to 3AD1... Lots of places they could go... With Mexia Teague Groesbeck or Cameron Rockdale Lorena or Diboll Coldspring Crockett

Going to interesting which way they go with a couple of those school, with Shepherd going down to 3A they may want to try and put those school that are closer (like: Coldspring, Shepherd, Tarkington, Diboll) in a district, or heck maybe not and have them all traveling all over the place.

31 minutes ago, idk said:

Going to interesting which way they go with a couple of those school, with Shepherd going down to 3A they may want to try and put those school that are closer (like: Coldspring, Shepherd, Tarkington, Diboll) in a district, or heck maybe not and have them all traveling all over the place.

While I didnt mind playing some new teams in coldspring and diboll. I would much rather play in one of those other districts because of travel

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Soo 5A Div1 ?

BH

Crosby

PAM

Friendswood

GCM

Lee

Sterling

Pasadena

LaPorte

All they did was release cutoff numbers. With Crosby only being two over the projected limit I doubt we go D1. Look at the projected cutoffs after the last snapshot numbers were in versus where they actually ended up. The projected cutoff number doesn't account for the opt-ups. Per DC's snapshot list there are 13 opt-ups to 5A-D1 and two opt-ups to 6A meaning Crosby's enrollment will be pushed down 11 spots and highly likely back into D2. 

22 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

All they did was release cutoff numbers. With Crosby only being two over the projected limit I doubt we go D1. Look at the projected cutoffs after the last snapshot numbers were in versus where they actually ended up. The projected cutoff number doesn't account for the opt-ups. Per DC's snapshot list there are 13 opt-ups to 5A-D1 and two opt-ups to 6A meaning Crosby's enrollment will be pushed down 11 spots and highly likely back into D2. 

This are the official cutoff numbers though and includes the number of schools at each level, Crosby will be D1.